Let's Try This Again, Trade Thread

Little short of cash, so I`m selling my Eagle Grips Ivory Micarta 1911 Government grips. These sold for $90 plus shipping, I`m asking $57 shipped.

Gun not included! :D

Maple grips for Government Model 1911, $37 shipped

I'll take any reasonable offers on these or trade offers.

I might be interested in the wilder. Expect a PM when I can rifle through my things, see what I have to offer.

Mind you I am in the process of building a custom tl-29 if that catches your ear.

It's tempting but right now I'm not looking to pick up knives I like souvh as have a plan to use.

If you can't find anything else though let me know might just be nice to cycle some new ones in

KYenglish is an evil rat-fink!
envelope arrived yesterday and there were 2 TL-29's in there, not just the Camillus I was expecting!
:D

thanks!

good play Pete. but be careful, pretty soon someone's gonna think you're a nice guy. :rolleyes: :D :thumbup:

Ok I hope I got this in the right place. I've got two knives id like to trade. Im new to collecting and ive become totally hookec on G.E.C. knives lol. #1 I have a new SR2 A only carried twice and flicked a couple times. Still has factory edge. #2 I have a new G.E.C. Texas Camp knife I knew from the start id never carry such a large knife but I had to see this beautiful thing up close. Im looking for (G.E.C.)T.C. Barrows / (G.E.C.) # 85 Bullet end Jacks. As I said before im new so excuse my mistakes if this is done wrong or in the wrong place. If so please let me know Thank you.

It's fine to post here, but it helps if you can post pictures of what you have.

Oh and the Texas Camp knife is a Burnt Orange jigged bone by C.C. also ill be happy to show pitchers but I need someone to show me how lol

Well ive taken some pictures of both knives with my tablet that im useing to post with now. If anyone could help me figure out how to up load them to this post it would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Or photo bucket,
Or post them anywhere (a blog or something) copy and paste image address and paste that between this code

thanks very much guys ive done what tbey have said in the site you suggested J.K. However its saying I should be seeing a Add image below text area Link but I dont see one as I am typing this message. Am I just in the wrong area? ? Sorry for all the questions

No apologies needed. We are all new around here once.
Hell, ive only been around for a little over a year and have accumulated a ton of knowledge and got to talk with some great people... and the knives are kinda cool too I guess. :p

Back