Let's Try This Again, Trade Thread

DOES IT HAVE AN ICE MAKER!

DSCN0736.jpg

getting the tree to let it go would be up to you.
[/QUOTE]

Trade made with Mtblair! Rule #9 continues it's travels!
Thanks again you Trusty Trade Thread!
(thanks John for the Forum)

M1fmmk2l.jpg

Let's see what this thread can do for me. I have the above pictured JK Bluegill with Osage handles and a leather sheath with beltloop. I lIke the knife, but behind my stretched bluegill and my new worker it's just left out. It has been used to cut up a few various food items but that's it. I've not touched up the edge at all. Hoping to trade for a medium size JK, possibly something like an Element or Basik but may be open to other options. Just something different than what I already have. Could offer more if need be possibly.

Well heck, since mr. greentrout brought this thread back up I would like to offer this Buck 110 for trade.
I put it up in the trade forum awhile ago but didn't get any offers I liked. (picky me)
Hopefully one of you all will be interested.
8fbCELb.jpg

I won it in the Help Us Build A Buck 110(free knife drawing) thread done by SKBlades last year.
We voted on our preferred materials and this configuration was the winner.(I voted for black micarta and D2 steel, oh well):rolleyes:

S90V blade. Drop point. No nail knick. Blue Micarta. Nickel Silver bolsters and liners with finger grooves.
This is the first Buck to use blue micarta and I believe the first to use S90V steel.Something like 100-120 were made so it's a rare one.

I am mainly interested in medium to large traditional single blade folders,(no lock backs) but am open to others also. Natural material scales are preferred but delrin is ok in the right knife.(think Schrade 125)
The larger GECs with clip, drop or spey blades ring my bells.
Knives with Spear point, Sheepsfoot, Wharnie or Lambs Feet main blades need not apply.:thumbsdown:

I had to sell my ZT450 last year because my fingers were too weak to flip it open, but the digits are stronger now and I would love another one to try out as it was the perfect size modern folder for my needs, so if you have one or something similar to offer lets here it. Used is okay.

Email is myketheknife13 at gmail dot com or PM if you can.

Thanks for looking my fellow JKrs.

Back