Let's Try This Again, Trade Thread

Hey Everyone,

Hey JK, do you still have the Buck 112 available?

Also, is cbwoods67 around? If so, could you tell me if you still have the Sheep Skinner with ironwood scales available?

Thanks

I have a couple of items I can email or post pics of if there is any interest. First is a K5 Tactical hawk with sheath. I have owned several hawks(although I'm not sure why) and this is undoubtedly the most stout hawk I have ever had. It's the spike version from an early run by K5 not a clone or copy. I also have a MLL Fire-Ant Friction Folder, excellent condition with custom leather sheath. The O-1 blade is 3 5/8" and open OAL is 8 1/2". I can't say the knife is new because I am not the original owner but I have only stropped the edge never carried or used it. To me the blade is too free but I have made no attempts to adjust the tension. I still have the JK I posted previously in this thread.

Hey Everyone,

Hey JK, do you still have the Buck 112 available?

Also, is cbwoods67 around? If so, could you tell me if you still have the Sheep Skinner with ironwood scales available?

Thanks

I sold the Sheep Skinner to a proud supporter a couple months ago.

I really appreciate you both getting back to me on those! Just sorry I missed out on both of them, they were both pretty knives!

Thanks,
ft

M1fmmk2l.jpg

Let's see what this thread can do for me. I have the above pictured JK Bluegill with Osage handles and a leather sheath with beltloop. I lIke the knife, but behind my stretched bluegill and my new worker it's just left out. It has been used to cut up a few various food items but that's it. I've not touched up the edge at all. Hoping to trade for a medium size JK, possibly something like an Element or Basik but may be open to other options. Just something different than what I already have. Could offer more if need be possibly.

Arrived today. Nice trading with you Braden!

Jeff

I got handgun ammo to trade for a jk of some sort. I cant drive to alaska with it unless i wanna be on the show locked up abroad!

I got handgun ammo to trade for a jk of some sort. I cant drive to alaska with it unless i wanna be on the show locked up abroad!
Damn Canada for getting in the way!
UPS your ammo to AK. It ain't gonna be cheap up there.

I will have to look in to that. But i always know a guy that will have a few k of calibers i need. This is whats left after i downsized the horde.

I hear things up there are four times the amount of money, as we pay in the lower 48! I bet they just rape you on ammo! Good luck Brother! Man that is way too cold for me! You wouldn’t be going to the Navy Ammo Dump for duty up there would you, Simplejack?

ft

Back