• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the glock backpack. Please email me at my username at gmail.com. thanks

Hey Mossy, I’m interested in the spec ops EDC pack. Do you know how many liters it is?

Hey Mossy, I’m interested in the spec ops EDC pack. Do you know how many liters it is?

Here are the specs. I forgot to mention that the tape on waist belt near the attachment to pack is just and extra measure to keep it from coming undone. Not really necessary and can be removed if you don't like it. I was going to remove the web dominators on the straps, but I'll just leave them on.
Thanks for your interest.

THE E.D.C. is an EXACT copy of its larger 5- Star rated, combat proven predecessor with the same quality, durability and dependability that you’ve come to expect - just smaller!

• Features and Benefits:
    • Made from super durable USA Made 1000D. Cordura® Nylon 6/6® fabric (by far the toughest 1000D. nylon fabric on the market today).
    • Versatile 3-pocket design with huge USA Made YKK #10 self-healing chain & zip closures.
    • Fully Modular design.
    • Comfortable, tough and breathable one-piece MTX SHOULDER HARNESS SYSTEM with up-dated modular chest-strap.
    • Extra heavy-duty “Drag-Handle” stitched into double layer top panel for maximum durability.
    • Patented USA Made “Battle Buckles™” hardware used throughout – toughest hardware on the market.
    • Dual Compression Straps with integrated load loops on pocket faces.
    • Removable 2" waist belt with "Endless" adjustment - no flapping straps!
    • High-Viz lining in main compartment for fast and easy viewing of contents.
    • Dual exit ports for radio / Hydration set-up.
    • Compatible with our Drop In Organizer! (Fits in the lower, front pouch)
    • Overall Pack Dimensions: 18 3/8" high x 9 3/4" wide x 9 1/4" thick at bottom tapering to 7 1/2" at the top
    • Pocket Dimensions: Main Pocket 18.375" high x 9.75" wide x 5.25" thick (top) x 6" thick (bottom) @ 1008 cubic inches. Top Front Pocket:7.25" high x 9" wide x 1.875" thick @ 122 cubic inches. Bottom Front Pocket: 9" high x 8.75" wide x 3.125" thick @ 246 cubic inches.
    • Total Capacity: 1376 cubic inches.
    • 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!!!

Here are the specs. I forgot to mention that the tape on waist belt near the attachment to pack is just and extra measure to keep it from coming undone. Not really necessary and can be removed if you don't like it. I was going to remove the web dominators on the straps, but I'll just leave them on.
Thanks for your interest.

THE E.D.C. is an EXACT copy of its larger 5- Star rated, combat proven predecessor with the same quality, durability and dependability that you’ve come to expect - just smaller!

• Features and Benefits:
    • Made from super durable USA Made 1000D. Cordura® Nylon 6/6® fabric (by far the toughest 1000D. nylon fabric on the market today).
    • Versatile 3-pocket design with huge USA Made YKK #10 self-healing chain & zip closures.
    • Fully Modular design.
    • Comfortable, tough and breathable one-piece MTX SHOULDER HARNESS SYSTEM with up-dated modular chest-strap.
    • Extra heavy-duty “Drag-Handle” stitched into double layer top panel for maximum durability.
    • Patented USA Made “Battle Buckles™” hardware used throughout – toughest hardware on the market.
    • Dual Compression Straps with integrated load loops on pocket faces.
    • Removable 2" waist belt with "Endless" adjustment - no flapping straps!
    • High-Viz lining in main compartment for fast and easy viewing of contents.
    • Dual exit ports for radio / Hydration set-up.
    • Compatible with our Drop In Organizer! (Fits in the lower, front pouch)
    • Overall Pack Dimensions: 18 3/8" high x 9 3/4" wide x 9 1/4" thick at bottom tapering to 7 1/2" at the top
    • Pocket Dimensions: Main Pocket 18.375" high x 9.75" wide x 5.25" thick (top) x 6" thick (bottom) @ 1008 cubic inches. Top Front Pocket:7.25" high x 9" wide x 1.875" thick @ 122 cubic inches. Bottom Front Pocket: 9" high x 8.75" wide x 3.125" thick @ 246 cubic inches.
    • Total Capacity: 1376 cubic inches.
    • 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!!!

I'll take it, PM inbound!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back