Lets use those axes for what they were ment for.

It'd be hard to build one worse. :{

:). I know you are being modest (and hopefully not a hint about other stuff doctors sould fix on you ;) - although we all tend to face a growing list as we get more...ripe...)

Anyway, looking around, I am sure we'd all be surprised by how much worse we could do :).

I have some eye floaters (do they count?), had a full grown man's tonsils at 4 years old (removed since) and my doctor says the thyroid might throw a fit one day (so far, so good). So thank God I'm in good shape. A few scars that taught me a few lessons, but no lasting damage. Quite amazing, for a kid living a less pampered life than the standard today...and with a love for tools :). I'm even among the lucky ones that never bothered with wisdom teeth :).

Transformer...Square_peg is on its way to becoming Robocop!

5 surgeries and over 20 broken bones. And my doctor says I have large strong bones. I just play hard.

What the heck you guys do for a living (other than being Bond in the free time)? :)

im not nearly as bad off as you guys, there was my finger, then i accidentally fed my other fingers to a bench grinder... that sucked. othet than that i have a small lower jaw. it might cause sleep apnea and my wisdom teeth came in sideways. but it has an advantage, the teeth are unstable, which means i didnt have to have braces for as long because they moved fast

im not nearly as bad off as you guys, there was my finger, then i accidentally fed my other fingers to a bench grinder... that sucked. othet than that i have a small lower jaw. it might cause sleep apnea and my wisdom teeth came in sideways. but it has an advantage, the teeth are unstable, which means i didnt have to have braces for as long because they moved fast

I won't contribute to this thread anymore. I almost broke my big toe today. So I have now two feet in constant pain :).

Secret underground research facility. Scientist: "We can build a better Square_Peg!"
Aging is a drag! Lucky for us in the modern world that medical procedures can correct a lot of damage and/or physical flaws. I'm trying to conjure up what it was like in the 1800s when average lifespan of men was 45. Becoming pained, worn out, broken or disabled doesn't kill you outright but it doesn't leave you in a good frame of mind either.
Enjoy your break from the traffic and the time-out on the bench Tom.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Err . . . excuse me.

Bob

Aging is a drag! Lucky for us in the modern world that medical procedures can correct a lot of damage and/or physical flaws. I'm trying to conjure up what it was like in the 1800s when average lifespan of men was 45. Becoming pained, worn out, broken or disabled doesn't kill you outright but it doesn't leave you in a good frame of mind either.
Enjoy your break from the traffic and the time-out on the bench Tom.

Yep, IMO we are living good times...as in, compared to most if not all of mankind's history. The "good ole days" came with their own problems...

Back