Lev-R-Lok and Soque River

Hello,

A post in the general forum has piqued my interest in this again: What is the connection between Soque River and Camillus in relation to the Lev-R-Lok knives?

------------------

Nevermind the dog...beware of owner!

allenC and Big Rot,
Soque River knives had us produce the LEV-R-LOK for them orignially. They bought them from us and marketed them themselves for a couple of years, but began to have some difficulties in their young business. We now own the design and produce and market the knife. What you have seen are some 'transitional' knives that used some parts originally produced by CAMILLUS for Soque River, but that we still owned. The current Lev-R-Lok's are all marked CAMILLUS.

Neat little knife....kewl idea. Lotsa 'fun-factor'.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Stay Sharp!
Will Fennell
Camillus Cutlery www.camillusknives.com

[This message has been edited by Will Fennell (edited 07-13-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Will Fennell (edited 07-13-2000).]

I know this is an old thread so I'm not really expecting a reply..

1) Can anyone tell me what years these were made for Soque?

2) All of them under the Soque name I can find are type 'C' which is a standard Clip Blade. The boxes had a checkbox also for a type 'D'. Does anyone know the other versions that were originally available?

I know that under the Camillus stamp they were made from 1998-2006 (various models)

Thanks,
Jeremy

A rough guess would be about 3 years before switching to Camillus. There were four different models that Camillus made - Clip, Partial Serrated Clip, Tanto, and Rescue knives. There MAY have been a drop point blade early on but I don't have a clear memory of that. Hope this helps answer your question.

Hey guys, hopefully you are all still around. Anyways I actually found a Soque Camilus Final Cut knife I'd like to know a little more about.

I would like to see the photo and find out exactly what information interests you.

Back