• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LG Sebenza-Spalted Beech-Sold

Bretnuh

Gold Member
For Sale is a Large Sebenza 21 Spalted Beech Inlay. DOB: May 22, 2017. Purchased new from KSF.

The knife has been carried and used lightly, generally carried in the slip. Edge is original, untouched by a sharpener, etc. The knife is in excellent condition.

Being that the flats are a high polish, fine streaks are visible when held under light at the right angle. Mainly from taking it in and out of the slip I imagine. The blade has some fine use marks towards the tip that are visible at the right angle. I took some photos with a flash to try and capture these-Just note they are there, but the non flash photos are more realistic as to what you actually see. Just looking at the knife, it looks flawless. No dings, scrapes, snail trails, etc. I have babied it.

Knife is extremely smooth. It has never been disassembled. Blade drops free when the lock bar is not engaged.

Included is the knife, leather slip, lanyard tube, fiber rag, birthcard, paperwork, sticker, box, lube, wrench.

Price: SOLD This Includes Shipping and Paypal Fees.

TERMS

Lower 48 Sales only please. Payment will be through Paypal; Goods and Services. If you are only a registered user, you will need to leave your email in the post or as a visitor message on my page so that I can contact you. I have the right to refuse sale to individuals if I feel It is in my best interest. I will be reluctant to sell to anyone with little history and/or little to no feedback on the forums.

Shipping: I will ship via USPS Priority. I will ship the knife out as soon as I can. Tracking number will be provided through Paypal and I will send it to you personally to verify you have it. I will contact you after the knife has been delivered to make sure all is well.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask by PM only. Please keep the thread clear of questions. I will get back with you as soon as I can.

No Trade Interst at this time
IMG_2402.JPG IMG_2403.JPG IMG_2410.JPG IMG_2411.JPG IMG_2412.JPG IMG_2413.JPG IMG_2414.JPG IMG_2417.JPG IMG_2418.JPG IMG_2419.JPG

Last edited:
I'll take it!
email me your pp info please: expidia@yahoo.com

By the way. I've purchased 9 knives here past month, but only 4 have left feedback even though I requested it each time . . . go figure.

Last edited:
Back