• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Life Sucks Sale!!! ***Priced to Sell***

I really hate to do this, but I must sell a large portion of my collection. Life's unforeseen circumstances requires me to come up with super fast $$. No Trades Please, just need the $$. Everything is priced crazy low, hundreds of dollars below what I paid.
All knives are in amazing condition. All of these have been carried at least once or twice, or used very lightly.
Price includes shipping in the conus.
PayPal F&F, if you want G&S, no problem, please add just 3.5%. I'm already loosing hundreds.
I will gladly send more pics or video.

Please email me ewoodden@yahoo.com

1. Lozada Rhino, tuxedo scheme, blued Damascus blade, clip, bs. detent is on the lighter side.
$sold

2. Lozada Raven. Blued Damascus blade. $sold

3. Will Moon MK10 Wharncliffe. Blue moonglow scales. $sold

4. Carson Tech Labs Exorcist. $sold
5. Shirogorov F3. Includes Russian made custom 3D scales, and backspacer. (Stock green g10 scales also included.) has box, coa, cloth.
$sold

6. Rubins Titanium Tools flipper # 38.
Crazy action. $sold

7. Jason Clark a Hybrid Wharncliffe.
IKBS $450

Pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/Atdyh

Thanks for helping and looking, please email ewoodden@yahoo.com with any questions.

Last edited:
Email sent, I'll take the F3 pending answers in email. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sent email on Will Moon and Rubens (UPDATE - bought and paid)

Last edited:
what's the blue CNC'd handled knife with the grimsmo-look norseman razor blade? still available? price? maker? regards, jzs c/o jzs52@comcast.net

Back