Lifesharp pointers

stevejams

Gold Member
whats up everybody, I hope this is the right spot to be posting this and I apologize if it seems redundant, but I am planning on sending a few blades in for some loving and wondering if anyone had some good experience with benchmade’s service and had any recommendations for a top notch experience as well as “do nots”. I am only sending blades that I am absolutely sure are legal in my area. I suppose this should all be self explanatory but who knows I could be a dumb dumb :confused:

i’ve sent three knives in for service without any problems. before you do be sure you print the warranty form off benchmades website. i filled out one form per knife and wrapped it around each knife when i packaged them. on the forms write down everything that needs to be repaired/that you’d like to have done to the knife. then wrap each knife up in bubble wrap before you put them in the shipping box. the priority flat rate boxes work well for this. also, don’t send your boxes that came with the knife when you bought it cause you more than likely won’t get them back.

Although I could be wrong, it's my understanding that the Lifesharp sharpening doesn't cover serrations.
They do not. I sent back an older Mini Grip that had serrations but needed a tip reprofile. They did a great job on the straight part and the tip.
The serrations didn't really need sharpening anyway.
I send my knives with tracking info so I can confirm they arrived at BM. Great service.

Back