Recommendation? Light Weight, folding knife with window breaker

So... As the title suggests.

I'm looking for just that, color doesn't matter at all. Looking for "light weight" but if its really good quality I can choose one that weighs more. Specifically looking for something with a window breaker tip. Budget around 150-200 dollars. Already looked at Smith&Wesson but I need more options than that.

Any tips?

btw when I say light weight I'm talking around 3.5-4 oz

Check out that Pro Tech recommended above!
Amazing knife!!

Other than those already mentioned the Spyderco Assist is an amazing knife. It has a retractable glass breaker that pops out the butt of the knife when you squeeze on the spine of the knife with the blade closed.

Lionsteel sr2-a is right in your price range, comes in multiple colors, great knife, solid steel (sleipner), and weighs 3.75 oz.

Word is the pointy pivot screw tip doubles as a glass breaker, though i haven't seen it done or try it myself (yet), I suspect it would work.

Last edited:
Some of the Kershaw Blurs come with a glass breaker. They are decent knives that are way under your budget.

The Cold Steel AK 47 would be a very solid choice. Well within your budget.

Check out Boker Plus Tech Tool City 1 (that's a single blade), they have other models with other tools/blades.
Rich

I thought it was a little random that this little slipjoint has a glass breaker, but it does. It's like $25 or something like that. SUPER light weight. Fit and finish is decent for the price (only issue on mine is the clip screws are poorly fitted, micarta scale fit, blade polish, grind, etc. all good).

I think the Spyderco Rescue is your best dedicated knife in this category, though. And for substantially less than your budget.

Back