Lil native vs Pm3

Lil native vs Pm3

• Lil native

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Pm3

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Hey friend, just a quick question. What is your main use for these two folders? My knives are usually in my pocket most the time, so I tend to lean towards smaller type folder.

Pm3 is a amazing slicer, but bigger than the lil native. I've never owned a lil native but I like the specs on it. My favorite right now is the chaparral.

So I guess it depends on what you want out of the knife the most?

Over the 2 I would go the a para3 lightweight
2.5 is too small of a blade for me
And I like the wire clip and FRN now available on the para 3

I’ve handled my friend’s PM3 and was impressed with how capable the knife seems as an EDC tool. Just looking at the lil’ Native makes me think it’s too little blade for me in general, with 2.1” of cutting edge on a 2.47” blade.

I have a Lil' Native and it's a small but capable knife. Apart from the size difference between the two knives which would most likely be the deciding factor, I chose the Lil' Native because while I like Spydercos I do not like thumb ramps.

They are 2 very different knives. Size difference is pretty substantial. In my personal experience, if you are going for a super small folder, the Lil Native gets trumped by the Dragonfly. Yes, the tiny Dragonfly. Because in terms of performance, the Lil Native blade is a bit too thick.

I Ann waiting for a para3 LW to be released with different steels to jump on it... a Salt or maxamet variation would be a dream

iLcJV7d.jpg

I very much like the Lil' Native. It's a four finger knife when held with choil, three finger when extended grip. I did wreck the wire clip though under a month so not very impressed about that.

Back