Lime green 112 Slim

Makael

Loving wife, kids and life.
Gold Member
Decided to pick up another and no logo. its pretty cool. the Green is growing on me. These slim models are great knives. All Ive seen in person have been first rate. I ve see a few on here with some blade play issues.

Gunstock bling for a Buck employee.

First one Ive tried.

I ordered one a week or two ago in the same color and I absolutely love it. Mine has Buck 112 with the 2018 code on it. No QC issues at all as far as I can tell. Locks solid, no wiggle or wobble whatsoever. Wasn't sure about the color, but I really like it. Keeping it away from the deer woods thus far, I can imagine it will get pretty dirty over time. (Maybe I'll post clean up suggestions in a year or so.) I'm loving this thing for pocket (clipped) carry.

Beautiful leatherwork as usual, Mike.

Decided to pick up another and no logo. its pretty cool. the Green is growing on me. These slim models are great knives. All Ive seen in person have been first rate. I ve see a few on here with some blade play issues.

Gunstock bling for a Buck employee.

First one Ive tried.

I was wondering if these were going to have the lock rock and blade play or not.

Also wish these came with cpm154 like the smoke jumper or that the jumper came with a clip.

It a cheerful color. I like it.

The 112 appears to have plenty of space for the thumb to get on that thumb stud for easy opening too. Looks very controllable.

I really like that odd green one too!! Your leather stock cuff would enhance any fine rifle..

Last edited:
Nice! So vibrant and pleasing a color it is, that children should be shielded from ever catching sight of it. Fine choice for a highly visible outdoors folder.

Back