Limited Edition DPx HEST Folder Waiting List- CONTACT INFO NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the eager anticipation of receiving your Limited Edition DPx HEST Folder, please send us the following contact details:

Please send to: customerservice@dpxgear.com

1. Name
  2. Posting Name on Bladeforums
  3. Email Address
  4. Address
  5. Shipping Address (if different from listed address)
  6. Name on Certificate
  7. Left Handed Knife or Right Handed Knife
  8. Sterile or Mr. DP Pattern

In the event a Limited Edition DPx HEST Folder becomes available, you will receive an e-mail with instructions for payment.

Thank you,
DPxGear Team
www.DPxGear.com

Info sent again.
I thought the other list was it as well. This is at least the third time I have sent my info and interest in. I hope I am on the correct list somewhere?

TheLastDaze,
We received your request to be added to the Waiting List but we still need your name and email address so we can contact you. Please send your info to--customerservice@dpxgear.com. Also, if you wouldn't mind, reference your name on the forum so we know you've responded.
Thanks, Linda
DPxGear Team

To clear up any confusion:
The pre-order deadline closed on Monday, Nov.15th at Midnight PST. As soon as we know availability of the LE Folder, everyone will be contacted. If you requested to be included on the Waiting List, and you're still interested in purchasing the LE Folder, make sure you've sent your Name and Email address to us and reference the Name you use on the forum so we know you've responded. We have a list of BladeForums people but still need Name and Email info from some of you. Receipt of your email with contact info will be acknowledged! Send your info to customerservice@dpxgear.com
Thanks,
Linda
DPxGearTeam

Will the waiting list correspond to the time we posted on the original thread waiting list?

frgtn340...The answer is "Yes"! You are placed on to the Waiting List according to date and time of your request. As an aside, there are 14 BladeForums people who are on the Waiting List but have yet to send their contact info to us so we have no way to contact them. If you expressed an interest in being on the List, please send your Name and Email Address and also reference the Name you use on BladeForums so we know you have responded and we can contact you. Send to: customerservice@dpxgear.com.
Thanks,
Linda
DPxGearTeam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back