1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Limited Edition Sypercos That Are Still Available

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by dreadpirate, Jun 4, 2017.

1. dreadpirate

dreadpirate

Jan 16, 2015
    There are some Sypdie Exclusive / Sprint Run / Discontinued models that remain in stock and it defies logic. One such is the Stretch HAP 40 in burnt orange. Found one at National Knives. Post those still available Spydies that have should have been gone already.

2. skwurll

skwurll

Oct 12, 2008
    Good thread. Curious to see what pops up here. Can only imagine whats out there for sale at shops around the country that don't do internet sales.

3. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    National Knives still has the 52100 Millie in stock as well...

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    MarriedTheMedic and Shaggy like this.
  4. miltmaldo

miltmaldo Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2012
    If someone find a LUM Tanto gray G10 let me know .

5. Sharp Guy

Sharp Guy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2016
    Good idea for thread! It might be a good idea to check the BF Paid Dealers list prior to posting.

http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/paid-dealer-members-list-updated-2-5-16.1089879/

Several dealers have the 40th Anniversary Native. No real surprise there considering the price. Great knife though.

DLT Trading has the Delica Jigged Bone/Damascus. They also have the HAP40 Manbug. A few other dealers have them as well.

6. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2006
    I have seen some CTS-204P Millies around.

7. Johnny brown

Johnny brown

Jun 3, 2017
    I see em all the time at arizona custom knives they're pre owned but youd have no trouble finding a new in box I'm sure. There aren't any now but I always see em popping up

8. ToxicBot11

ToxicBot11

Apr 28, 2013
    According to BHQ they still have a "ton" of the Jade M4 Millies in stock..

9. Shaggy

Shaggy

Jan 30, 2012
    That shop which has the M390 PM2 has them in stock but I don't think you want to pay their price. Also have the HAP40 sprints and orange Dodo there, too.

10. Sergeua

Sergeua Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    There's a millie like that in a local store near me that's priced really decently compared to the rest of their offerings. I just can't care for this metal that much but love the scales.

11. DocT

DocT

Mar 25, 2012
    The K390 Urban Light Weight is still available at Knifecenter. I cannot figure out why for the life of me. This is a great knife...and it is inexpensive.

12. Shaggy

Shaggy

Jan 30, 2012
    Perhaps because it is a non-locking model?

13. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Maybe, but that doesn't make sense to me. Half the places in the world that have issues with knives do so because of auto/assisted opening blades, longer blades, free falling blades, and blade locks. Shorter smaller knives with no lock should be more popular, or at least more accepted, I would think.

14. Sharp Guy

Sharp Guy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2016
    I really like the K390 Urban. I carried and used mine at work today and put it back in my pocket after I changed once home. Great little knife!

15. dreadpirate

dreadpirate

Jan 16, 2015
    I got one too - boggles the mind why these don;t sell out.

16. M. Johnwell

M. Johnwell

Jan 8, 2015
    The place that has the M390 PM2 (I can never remember the rules about saying a store's name) has one. The price seems a bit steep to me.

17. Phixt

Phixt

May 28, 2016
    KW millie 204p dressed in green.

18. Popsickle

Popsickle Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Wow this shocks me

19. Twinsdad

Twinsdad Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2015
    The m390 pm2 price isn't really that crazy now compared to what I could pay for a m4 cf pm2 or atleast I paid lol. Do you think the m390 is worth all the hype with the current list of materials out today

20. dreadpirate

dreadpirate

Jan 16, 2015
    Found a HAP40 Endura at "BLEEP" - for a premium. Got a much better deal used.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017