Limited Edition Sypercos That Are Still Available

KW actually has a PM2 in S35VN as well for less money.

How much higher are they running over the normal S30V models nowadays? Last I checked it wasn't worth the price increase, especially when the S110V's were cheaper(though that earth brown is better).

How much higher are they running over the normal S30V models nowadays? Last I checked it wasn't worth the price increase, especially when the S110V's were cheaper(though that earth brown is better).

The KW price is about $24 more than the plain Jane S30V version. If you like S110V, then that is probably a better value. but Ireally don't want to sharpen S110V, S90V, ZDP-189, etc. I think S30V and S35VN are a nice balance of everything; but yes you do make a great point.

The KW price is about $24 more than the plain Jane S30V version. If you like S110V, then that is probably a better value. but Ireally don't want to sharpen S110V, S90V, ZDP-189, etc. I think S30V and S35VN are a nice balance of everything; but yes you do make a great point.

That's not bad at all then. I haven't looked at them in a long time and I seem to remember the price being much higher than that.

The S110V gives you more for your money than S35VN, but included in that is more of a PITA to sharpen it. ;) At least for me it was. For whatever reason, I really have no issue with the other steels mentioned by dreadpirate, but my S110V PM2 got sold (and I LOVE the PM2) because my sharpening skills were not up to the task at hand. I still have my S35VN as well as a few others and am quite content with them.

You may want to wait until an S110V comes up on the exchange before you pay for a new one at a higher price from an authorized dealer if s110v is what you have a hankering for. The Manix 2 lightweight in S110V can also be had from authorized dealers for about $117. Also, the Maxamet PM2 should be coming out at some point in the very near future and while nobody knows for sure right now, I would expect it to be better than S110V in may ways, including in the ease of sharpening department.

Since I have sort of a thing for S35VN and like Sprint runs, I just ordered the PM2 brown handle Sprint from KW.

Semi-Sorry for reviving this thread but it can be a useful tool..

BladeHQ and GPKnives both have S35VN PM2s in Stock 160 at BHQ and 145ish at GP Knives.
BladeHQ has M4 Millies in stock

There's a 52100 Millie floating around on a website that's abbreviated with four letters named after a state. (They're not a paid member so guess you can't say their name...)

Last edited:
Well there is a vendor in Europe which according to their website still has a few discontinued spyderco in stock including stuff like the viele Phoenix and the bob lum tanto Sprint.

The brown LW Manix in XHP and the S90V/CF Military frame lock have both been out for a bit and are readily available new.

I was in Golden at the Spyderco store last week and was surprised to see a bunch of the Manix 2 KBPI in stock. I know a lot of people aren't going to be drawn to these because of local appeal, and the blade is a bit of a billboard. I still can't imagine Manix 2 fans not scooping these up as the only Manix with skeletonized liners. Only 500 made makes them a true sprint run.
kbpi-1024x512.jpg

Endura 4 Orange Jigged Bone Handle; I think this is 3 years old at least. National Knives has them.

Back