• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Liong Mah - KUF 3.0 CF/Elmax $250 [LEFTY]

KCampbell

Gold Member
SOLD Liong Mah KUF 3.0 - $250

Lefty. CF/Ti, Elmax blade. Light user, second owner. Trails on pocket clip/top side of handle from pocket carry rubbing as seen in photos, otherwise excellent shape. First/only Reate made knife I’ve owned, amazing fit/finish, may be nicest production folder I’ve had but just doesn’t get the attention it deserves. Includes velcro pouch, cloth, and Liong Mah spinner.

SOLD CJRB BladeHQ Exclusive Feldspar - SOLD

Very light user, if at all. Pocketed a few times, flicked many more. Great action and overall quality far beyond its price point. Green canvas micarta, stonewash D2 blade. Deep carry, ambi clip holes with clip currently swapped to left hand side.

SOLD Spyderco bundle - Ambitious and Persistence
SOLD for the bundle. Not looking to separate.

Includes Spyderco Ambitious and Persistence along with an extra black Spyderco clip I had laying around. Both with black G10 scales/ 8cr13MoV blades. Both are users. Minor surface scratches on the Persistence. Could both probably use sharpening. Otherwise in great shape - smooth action, good centering. Clips swapped to left hand side. Boxes not included.

Prices include shipping via USPS Priority box, insured. PayPal G&S, within US only.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I’ll take the Liong mah send message

edit funds sent than you

Last edited:
Back