1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

liong mah lanny black micarta

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by vinte77, Sep 10, 2019 at 4:26 PM.

1. vinte77

vinte77 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Looking to trade the following knives:

1) A lnib Hinderer XM-18 3.5 Skinny Slicer DLC w/ OD green scales tri-way 20cv (with choil). The knife is like new, however I have disassembled it to put the nylon washers on. The knife comes with the box and everything it comes with NEW. TRADED.

2) A lnib Liong Mah Lanny M390 steel w/ black canvas micarta. It's only been taken out to flip around and put back in the pouch. The blade is perfectly centered and flips smoothly (I haven't heard of any of these knives to have such issues but I thought I would include it in the description). The knife comes with everything it comes with brand new.

Trade options: I'm looking to trade for a CPK EDC 2.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019 at 10:30 PM
    muzeONE and Sharp_Canadian like this.
  2. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
    pm sent

3. muzeONE

muzeONE Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 29, 2014
    PM sent for hinderer

4. vinte77

Nov 24, 2009
    PMs all replied to.

5. vinte77

Nov 24, 2009
    Trade knives updated.

6. Kenneth J Burley

Kenneth J Burley

May 27, 2019
    I'd offer a beautifully upgraded bento box pm2 for the skinny slicer. Pm2 is like new, m390 blue g10 scales included. Upgrades include: Ripps Garage Tech Hex Ti scales, with their timascus Clip and Blurple clip screws and xxxadrenalinxxx blue Ti hardware set, custom titanium lanyard bead and blue anodized titanium backspacer. The original clip, scales and hardware will be included. No issues, lock up, action and centering are all nice! Like new.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/qB2gd2j
    http://imgur.com/gallery/RBD5EoM

7. vinte77

Nov 24, 2009
    It's been traded already.

Kenneth J Burley likes this.