1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

lionSteel Beerlow

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by knifeswapper, Dec 24, 2020.

1. CasePeanut

CasePeanut Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 2018
    I’m excited for this one!

2. L.H.S

L.H.S Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2013
    I am not caught up on the whole thread, so I didn't know you were sticking to natural slabs. For sure a 2 blader won't be as slim as the one blade slims, but aren't the slims just made without the liner? Just spring then right on slabs. And a thinner slab?

Anyway, it's a cool design.

sf fanatic and Stelth like this.
  3. HOMER GRIFIN

HOMER GRIFIN

Apr 15, 2015
    Do the Italians work with acrylics? I would love the yellow sunbrite

thepapercut and sf fanatic like this.
  4. .577NE

.577NE Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2019
    This is not "my knife" so to speak, yet I am sure it will be first class, like all LionSteel's I have. That @knifeswapper guy :) has been putting out some really attractive knives.

5. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    I like how Mike is giving us knives we want... Single Blade Gunstock, Sway Back, Barlow, and Sowbelly, along with the Beer Knife. :cool::thumbsup:

6. bbfish

bbfish Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 18, 2019
    Would look great in stag!

AnW, Wharn and tmd_87 like this.