LionSteel Flippers

RamZar

Gold Member
I know there are the flippers made by LionSteel for Dendra but they're not great flipper actions. The upcoming DPx HEFT/F flipper hopefully will improve on the Dendra ones.

Is LionSteel planning on a flipper with the LionSteel label?

Is the upcoming TM-1 a flipper?

I know there are the flippers made by LionSteel for Dendra but they're not great flipper actions. The upcoming DPx HEFT/F flipper hopefully will improve on the Dendra ones.

Excellent questions. If the TM-1 is not a flipper, please make one soon!

TM-1 is not a flipper knife.
It is a long time that we are thinking of a flipper knife.... We have to do one for sure.

Perhaps a couple with one having a blade length of exactly 3" (76mm) for us folks where we have such limitations. Perhaps around the same size configuration as a Hinderer XM-18 but with the beefy blade of a Curtiss F3. Flipper action has to be snappy while smooth with a fairly strong detent.

Looking forward to LionSteel's flipper! :thumbup:

Is there a link? Sweet!

Is there a link? Sweet!

If you mean the DPx HEFT/F flipper:

HEFT-F.jpg

Really very nice, and I also like the steel and the specifications: 3.5" is my favourite size for a folder! :thumbup:

Looks nice, but I'd have to grind out the thumbstud and convert it to a wave instead. Thumbstuds on flippers don't do anything except cause the blade to hang up on deep cuts.

TM-1 is not a flipper knife.
It is a long time that we are thinking of a flipper knife.... We have to do one for sure.

Now that you have the TM-1 with IKBS introduced, it'd be great to see the first LionSteel monoblock/solid titanium IKBS flipper hopefully in 2014 (3" and 3.5" blade models)! :thumbup:

Now that you have the TM-1 with IKBS introduced, it'd be great to see the first LionSteel monoblock/solid titanium IKBS flipper hopefully in 2014 (3" and 3.5" blade models)! :thumbup:

Yes, it will be the next one !!...

Am I the only person that does not like flippers. You dont need to make any. Keep doing what you are doing! Great work!IMG_20140102_132226.jpg

Am I the only person that does not like flippers. You dont need to make any. Keep doing what you are doing! Great work!

LionSteel NEEDS to make a great IKBS flipper with monoblock/solid handle. It's sorely missing from their product line and will attract more customers.

For those that don't like flippers they have lots of folders without one.

LionSteel NEEDS to make a great IKBS flipper with monoblock/solid handle. It's sorely missing from their product line and will attract more customers.

For those that don't like flippers they have lots of folders without one.

Yep, I agree; sounds strange that they design a backlock with IKBS, usually used for fast action in flipper knives.

How about making the flipper in a high-end stainless steel like M390?

Is LionSteel done with Elmax after LionSpy and TiSpine?

I would love to see a nice thick hunk of premium steel like 3v or k390 in a flipper from Lionsteel.

Back