1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

LionSteel Flippers

Discussion in 'LionSteel knives' started by RamZar, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Skywalker1

Skywalker1

Jul 13, 2012
    Sounds great! Now all we need is pictures:D

2. sector2

sector2

Mar 9, 2012
    sounds good any chance of some pics what's the blade length ???

3. molletta

molletta Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 1, 2004
    At this moment 88 mm lenght.

4. sector2

sector2

Mar 9, 2012
    about three and a half inches ,nice size I am really interested .......if only we had some pictures!!!!!!!!!!

5. Mark Mck

Mark Mck Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Pictures would be great! Sounds like a very interesting EDC.

6. austonh

austonh

Jun 26, 2012
    So che non avete tempo di fare un prototipo in questo momento, ma possiamo almeno vedere i disegni per la flilpper?

7. GianniLion

GianniLion LionSteel Moderator Moderator

Feb 23, 2009
    È un pochino troppo pericoloso far vedere i disegni troppo in anticipo.....

8. austonh

austonh

Jun 26, 2012
    Sì, lo so, la mia prossima idea Brilliante è di fare un prototipo e venderlo a me presto. Io posto abbastanza foto e video per farvi stanchi del vostro proprio disegno. :thumbup:

9. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Well, we know it's IKBS and the blade is 3.5 inches. Is it a solid monoblock frame or two pieces? I prefer one-piece frame. I'd like to see a version with a just under 3 inches blade.

10. molletta

molletta Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 1, 2004
    Come flipper va bene?

[​IMG]

The project is done. Few months to see it realized. :)

11. austonh

austonh

Jun 26, 2012
    Veramente cattivo! ;)

12. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Il mio flipper preferito!

[​IMG]

13. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    There are some custom flippers on the market with monolithic (solid one-piece) frames but no production flippers.

Hopefully, LionSteel will be the first but only if LionSteel's flipper is indeed a one-piece frame and not two pieces...

14. austonh

austonh

Jun 26, 2012
    Michele e Gianni, il coltello è già progettato, potete dirci se è fatto di un pezzo di titanio o due?

Grazie Mille!

15. rkgp2112

rkgp2112

Apr 8, 2014
    dendra tiger jump NEVER opened with flipper, so i was tightening pivot screw, hoping to open -close a for a number of times, then untighten so there would be a good flipping, but when i was going to tighten it good, the pivot screw broke, i contacted lionsteel, but them SURPRISINGLY are NOT answering. what do i have to do now?! i paid 200 bucks and it was not flipping, now it broke, i even can't wear it, so i had to buy and wear crappy replica of xm-24 by KJ (can't afford original). anybody? please...

16. GianniLion

GianniLion LionSteel Moderator Moderator

Feb 23, 2009
    You wrote me yesterday and you had the answer in the same day.
    LionSteel has made some Dendra knives but do not take care of the distribution. The company Dendra is the only owner of these knives. For this reason all the post selling problems are under the Dendra service, they have all the screws.
    You are from Russia, Dendra is a Russian company so I think it is easy to have from them an answer.

Anyway if you will not have an answer from them I will help you.

17. rkgp2112

rkgp2112

Apr 8, 2014
    wow, then i suppose yandex failed that time. it happens...:( thanks for answering. now i called, seems no problem for them to send.:)

18. PURPLEDC

PURPLEDC

Apr 4, 2007

I really really hate to go off topic. I really do so apologies to the OP and to lionsteel. But werent you were just in another thread calling out a company and accusing them of being counterfeiters and that they steal designs and are thieves and liars and are now here admitting you bought a Kevin John replica?

19. Juraj

Juraj

Aug 5, 2009
    So....what's with the flipper?:)

20. austonh

austonh

Jun 26, 2012
    Gianni, will you be showing your flipper at blade show?