LionSteel Flippers

about three and a half inches ,nice size I am really interested .......if only we had some pictures!!!!!!!!!!

So che non avete tempo di fare un prototipo in questo momento, ma possiamo almeno vedere i disegni per la flilpper?

So che non avete tempo di fare un prototipo in questo momento, ma possiamo almeno vedere i disegni per la flilpper?

È un pochino troppo pericoloso far vedere i disegni troppo in anticipo.....

Sì, lo so, la mia prossima idea Brilliante è di fare un prototipo e venderlo a me presto. Io posto abbastanza foto e video per farvi stanchi del vostro proprio disegno. :thumbup:

Well, we know it's IKBS and the blade is 3.5 inches. Is it a solid monoblock frame or two pieces? I prefer one-piece frame. I'd like to see a version with a just under 3 inches blade.

Come flipper va bene?

Flipper_gottlieb_CardTrix_anni_70.jpg

The project is done. Few months to see it realized. :)

There are some custom flippers on the market with monolithic (solid one-piece) frames but no production flippers.

Hopefully, LionSteel will be the first but only if LionSteel's flipper is indeed a one-piece frame and not two pieces...

There are some custom flippers on the market with monolithic (solid one-piece) frames but no production flippers.

Hopefully, LionSteel will be the first but only if LionSteel's flipper is indeed a one-piece frame and not two pieces...

Michele e Gianni, il coltello è già progettato, potete dirci se è fatto di un pezzo di titanio o due?

Grazie Mille!

dendra tiger jump NEVER opened with flipper, so i was tightening pivot screw, hoping to open -close a for a number of times, then untighten so there would be a good flipping, but when i was going to tighten it good, the pivot screw broke, i contacted lionsteel, but them SURPRISINGLY are NOT answering. what do i have to do now?! i paid 200 bucks and it was not flipping, now it broke, i even can't wear it, so i had to buy and wear crappy replica of xm-24 by KJ (can't afford original). anybody? please...

dendra tiger jump NEVER opened with flipper, so i was tightening pivot screw, hoping to open -close a for a number of times, then untighten so there would be a good flipping, but when i was going to tighten it good, the pivot screw broke, i contacted lionsteel, but them SURPRISINGLY are NOT answering. what do i have to do now?! i paid 200 bucks and it was not flipping, now it broke, i even can't wear it, so i had to buy and wear crappy replica of xm-24 by KJ (can't afford original). anybody? please...

You wrote me yesterday and you had the answer in the same day.
LionSteel has made some Dendra knives but do not take care of the distribution. The company Dendra is the only owner of these knives. For this reason all the post selling problems are under the Dendra service, they have all the screws.
You are from Russia, Dendra is a Russian company so I think it is easy to have from them an answer.

Anyway if you will not have an answer from them I will help you.

wow, then i suppose yandex failed that time. it happens...:( thanks for answering. now i called, seems no problem for them to send.:)

I really really hate to go off topic. I really do so apologies to the OP and to lionsteel. But werent you were just in another thread calling out a company and accusing them of being counterfeiters and that they steal designs and are thieves and liars and are now here admitting you bought a Kevin John replica?

Back