LionSteel Flippers

There'll be at least one IKBS LionSteel-made flipper at the Blade Show and that's the CRKT Hi Jinx.

Hoping that the LionSteel flipper due in the Fall will be a monolithic frame IKBS flipper. No such production flipper currently exists. Heck add the monolithic TiDust frame.

I'll second that bump for updates. I need to preorder this knife so I stop buying other knives!!

Hopefully, the upcoming LionSteel IKBS flipper has both an integral / solid / one-piece titanium frame and a hardened stainless steel lockbar insert for the FrameLock.

The real true now is that we need to stop for holiday..
As soon as we come back it will be time to start again with new projects.. :D

Probably coming back from holidays after the Ferragosto holiday on August 15th.

Depends, some companies are known to take the entire month of August off. :'(

I know but for some it's only half the month. August can be quite HOT in Italy so most people go to seaside, lakeside, mountainside, countryside, etc.

Next week will be the last working one before holiday, after that we will stop for two weeks.
I love the sea, so I will try to spend more time then possible in the beach :D :D

I have always been eyeing lionsteel but I love flippers - I would definitely snatch one up if they released a flipper!

Solid/integral titanium framelock, 3.5" blade M390, IKBS flipper at SHOT Show 2015?

Yes and no.

I'll take one as long as it's an IKBS caged bearings flipper, titanium framelock, titanium handle(s) and M390. Two piece handle is fine although solid one-piece would be crazy good.

Back