Lionsteel KUR

My Kur just arrived and I must say its definitely impressed me . Fired hard and fast , very smooth and feels great in hand . Pocket clip needs to be broken in though as it gets a kung fu death grip on your pocket lol . Should break in though and with a leather lanyard it'll be easier to yank out of your pocket I'm guessing.
That aside what a great knife and another beautiful Lion Steel offering :thumbsup:
BhPwBIQ.jpg

Nice. I almost got the green one but got black instead so my wife would see just another black knife...haha. Anyway, your pic is making me wish I had gotten the green. Enjoy it.

Nice. I almost got the green one but got black instead so my wife would see just another black knife...haha. Anyway, your pic is making me wish I had gotten the green. Enjoy it.
Your a smart man LoL going black so the wifey doesn't notice.
Yea I'm loving it man what a great knife!

I've had mine for over a year but barely carried it because of the tight clip. I was afraid to bend it out because if it's over-bent, I think you need to remove the scale to take off the clip. I didn't want to mess with it.
Yesterday, I decided to carefully, slowly bend it out. I succeeded. The clip is still touching the scale but the tension has been reduced. Retention is good. With a lanyard attached it draws and pockets easily with one hand.
This is such a beefy knife. I don't think it gets its due on the forum. My usage has been light but the thick blade and strong lockbar suggest it would hold up to hard use.
It flips very well and has one of the best detents I've experienced.

Back