LionSteel-made knives you currently own

I have the CRKT/Lion Steel Hi Jinx. It was the 2014 Blade Magazine Overall Top Winner Knife of the Year. Lion Steel won the award for the next four years as well with different models. This a amazing coming from a knife magazine that has probably seen every possible type of knife made over the last twenty or more years.

Last edited:
IMG_4549.jpg Tre G10 and sr11. I like the fit and finish. Well made knives. Ive been carrying the TRE the last couple days reprofiled to 17 Dps and stropped it today.

Just have an SR11 and the LionSpy but that CRKT Ti Hi-Jinx is calling my name.

I've got the regular version of the Hi-Jinx but never knew they made a special Ti edition of it. Just did a quick search and it's going for $400, which is extremely steep for any CRKT but I'm going to keep an eye out to see if I can get one sooner or later for less.

Update 8/9/19:

Just received a Titanium Hi-Jinx that I was able to buy off of EB for just $300. No box but came w/the leather pouch and (apart from a couple of very lite scuffs on the clip side) which looks like new. I don't care that much about the numbering but it is #61 out of 525, which adds value in some people's eyes. I'm very happy w/this purchase.

You can see a photo of it here.

Last edited:
DPx HEFT4 Assault
Fox Karambit 479 G10 Black Stonewash
Fox Karambit 479 G10 FDE

Hld7jjN.jpg

At work so no pics. But I have,

Opera (smaller version) with D2 steel.
Thrill (green version).
A single blade Bestman with the micarta.

Hadn't really followed lionSTEEL, recently found out about the Euro Barlows. The last couple of weeks I picked up a Shuffler and Roundhead. Nicely designed, love the radiused edging. Even though I prefer spear-points more than clips, the Shuffler feels pretty good. Still liking the Roundhead just a bit better.
original.jpg

Update:

Just bought a LionSteel Ti Rok and also now own the:

LionSteel SR-1 (Black)
LionSteel M4 (G10 Black)
CRKT/LionSteel Ti HiJinx
Spyderco LionSpy

Ajack60 - How are you liking the Otnat run? Does it feel similar in hand to the Barlow?

I’ve been thinking about picking one up with stag scales, but I’m hesitating cause it might be too big in my hand and pockets.

I’d like to see the Otnat blade in a BestMan.

Back