LionSteel Pens?

RamZar

Gold Member
Will we see some pens from LionSteel in full titanium and Ergal aluminum?

Will we see some pens from LionSteel in full titanium and Ergal aluminum?

Yes please!! Use the patterning/texture from the SR1 and SR2 knives and then make sure it accepts the Fisher Space Pen Refills and it will be perfect.

Yes please!! Use the patterning/texture from the SR1 and SR2 knives and then make sure it accepts the Fisher Space Pen Refills and it will be perfect.

Agreed although the angular pattern of the TS-1 is also nice.

Of course, in addition to the obligatory matte titanium gray some of the same vivid/vibrant colors (matte and shiny) that LionSteel is famous for.

Agreed although the angular pattern of the TS-1 is also nice.

Of course, in addition to the obligatory matte titanium gray some of the same vivid/vibrant colors (matte and shiny) that LionSteel is famous for.

That's true, I'm good either way as long as it's the matte or anodized finish. Sadly it will be some time before we ever see one if it all. I know the reason the flipper is being pushed back to September at the earliest is because they are so busy making knives for so many companies. :(

That's true, I'm good either way as long as it's the matte or anodized finish. Sadly it will be some time before we ever see one if it all. I know the reason the flipper is being pushed back to September at the earliest is because they are so busy making knives for so many companies. :(

LionSteel is definitely short on production capacity. However, as long as the high quality remains most won't complain.

yes that would be great,:thumbup:
with laser-writing "lionsteel-forum-member" :)

At the blade show we will introduce a small accessory made with our just bought lathe machine...
After that maybe some pens.
This new technology will help us to produce these new items. :D

At the blade show we will introduce a small accessory made with our just bought lathe machine...
After that maybe some pens.
This new technology will help us to produce these new items. :D

Small accessory?

Perhaps like the Spyderco Beads for lanyards, etc.?

BEAD1_L.jpg

BEAD2_L.jpg

The pens that I have now are Hinderer and Fellhoelter. I'll take my own pictures later.

pen-ti-extbeadblasted.jpg

TiBolt-Deluxe-1-300x200.jpg

How about a stainless steel bead in the shape of a lion's head which would make it LionSteel?! :D

These are water faucets from Ancient Rome.

h2_74515677-5678_zps62cc385a.jpg

Not yet... We are going to produce one for Blade Show. Finally we have found the design.

Could that be the new LionSteel Pen in this 2016 Blade Show promo?!

It looks like a cap-less twist opening mechanism and a combination of titanium and carbon fiber. I'm sure a pressurized refill like Fisher's.

blade-definitivo-1.jpg

Could that be the new LionSteel Pen in this 2016 Blade Show promo?!

It looks like a cap-less twist opening mechanism and a combination of titanium and carbon fiber. I'm sure a pressurized refill like Fisher's.

Goal.... I confirm everything :)

Goal.... I confirm everything :)

Great!

• Will it be just one size or perhaps a small and a large?
  • Will it be just one color or different anodized colors?
  • Just titanium/CF or perhaps a less expensive aluminum one?
  • When will they be available?
  • How much?
  • What are the length(s) and weight(s)?

[video=youtube;heIFM7lz_Ng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heIFM7lz_Ng[/video]

lionsteel keeps hitting home runs, the metamorphosis and now this. ive been waiting for a twist pen for ecd, i hate caps and clickers. this may replace the cross century pen my wife gifted me.

Back