• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

lionSTEEL TiSpine, Chad Nichols Fade Damascus--SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
SOLD!

I'm gathering funds for an incoming grail and have to sacrifice my beautiful TiSpine with its gorgeous blade in Chad Nichols Fade Damascus. I've had this about two years, bought as a safe queen from a collector of fine knives here. The workmanship of lionSTEEL knives is outstanding and the TiSpine is no exception, featuring a fluted integral handle, 3D milled from a solid block of titanium. I've not used this knife but to cut a little paper and have carried maybe once just to try it out in pocket. There is not a mark nor sign of use on it.

The action is very smooth, running on Teflon washers which are easily maintained with a very occasional tiny drop of liquid TriFlow to each side. Lock-up is solid at a bit less than 50% with no blade play in any direction. I've handled the knife enough so the lock disengages easily if not just a little audibly. Centering is good for an integral, slightly favoring the presentation side.

The knife is right-hand, tip-up carry only and features a long, butt-mounted deep-carry spring clip. The fluted titanium pattern of the handle is stunningly handsome and outstandingly executed. The knife's Fade (sometimes called Fate) Damascus blade is one of the best-looking examples of that type of steel that I've seen, is somewhat rare on TiSpines. I have found only one left in stock with this exceptional blade steel at any dealer, for sale at $350. I'm NOW asking $275 all in, including Priority Shipping and Paypal fees.

Please note that payment must be by Paypal Goods and Services, with shipping to the US PP-listed address only. You must be at least 18 years of age and know your local knife laws in order to purchase. If you want the knife please post "I'll take it" in the thread followed by a PM or Profile Message to obtain my PP address. Prompt payment is expected to secure any deal and I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. Sorry, no trades considered. Feel free to message me with questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

Ft8v8kF.jpg

rMk7hA4.jpg

D33bGNV.jpg

5Vxm8aW.jpg

2EHhYLs.jpg

Dnsmf3Y.jpg

fkIRgwU.jpg
ecxrejF.jpg

c2mqw0x.jpg

Last edited:
Price re-set to $300 as I really need to move this along.

Last edited:
NEW LOWER PRICE OF $280 TO GET A DEAL DONE ON THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back