• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LionSteel TRE in K390

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPP

I have for sale a Lionsteel TRE in K390 and black G10 with a titanium backspacer which has been anodized blue along with the pocket clip. This knife was purchased directly from Molleta on this forum and it differs from the production G10 TRE in blade steel, material of the back spacer (the regular production version has one in G10) and the heavily stonewashed finish of the blade. This knife has been used and re-profiled using a Wicked Edge sharpener to 23 degrees and hasn't been used since. It has a light detent and requires a wrist snap to flip open consistently; lockup is solid and the blade is centered even though it may not appear so in the picture. The pocket clip has a scratch that extends most of its length as should be visible in the pictures below. Asking SOLD $180.00 net payable via PayPal Goods and Services. Includes domestic shipping. No trades.
EFumDl3.jpg

vbH4z5y.jpg

mjjd3Y9.jpg

jMHwGmL.jpg

61oYZNY.jpg

Up next is a LionSteel EuroBarlow in Cocobolo handles with titanium bolsters in M390. It has been lightly used but not sharpened. Shows no signs of wear other than a small smudge on one side of the blade that I couldn't entirely remove. I ordered it directly from Collector Knives on the first production run complete with a CK branded leather pocket slip that I forgot to take a picture of. Asking SOLD $80.00 net payable via PayPal Goods and Services. Includes domestic shipping. No trades.
VqOMmSj.jpg
uQ9U2eB.jpg
IqPWcgj.jpg

tb9y8Ra.jpg
2wtMQdz.jpg
kAulU4h.jpg

doY081r.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back