Lionsteel warranty/customer service

I have never had a Lionsteel before, so I had a couple of questions. If the knife ever needs repair or warranty work, is there anyone in the US authorized to do so, or would it have to be sent back to Italy? I would anticipate shipping costs to Italy to be fairly expensive. Also, are they easy to communicate with should I have any problems? I was just curious about their customer service should I have any problems. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Yes the knife would need to be sent to Italy if it’s passed a reasonable amount of time for a US dealer to replace...communications wise I haven’t needed to contact LionSteel.

No worries on language barrier... There is none. I have recently dealt with Lionsteel on an issue with replacement scales on a knife I had bought while in Rome. The fit and finish on the knife were superb, I just wanted a different set of scales to suit mood. The scales were not offered on the website. Email was answered in a day or so and the scales+hardware arrived from Maniago, Italy to Eastern U.S. within just a few days of payment(ordered 6/27 and received by 6/29). Shipping was not expensive at all. Now awaiting shipment on my second Lionsteel (DOM Sheepfoot CK special edition). Buy with confidence as their craftsmanship, fit and finish, and most importantly, customer service is fantastic.

Back