• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Liquidation Sale! Buck, CRKT, Cold Steel, SOG

All prices are OBO including shipping to the lower 48

Photos for all knives, along with folders I also have listed are available at this link

Buck 655 Nighhawk - black blade w black and green handle. No heavy use, a few scratches on the handle. $35

CRKT Obake - Includes sheath, belt clip w hardware, and the little skull bead, can't find the cord, but that's easy enough to replace. $30

SOG Snarl - Brouse designed. Includes belt clip. Very little use. *SOLD*

Cold Steel Mini Tac Tanto - minimal carry and no cutting use. Includes sheath and beaded lanyard. *SOLD*

Again, all prices are OBO. Take a look at my other listing in the folders section.

Last edited:
I will take this:

Laguiole Bee traditional folder - blade length 2 inches. $12

Had questions on two of your offerings but can't PM. Could you email me at sabre66 (at) live (dot) com

Thanks

Yeah I’ll second the “all folders” comment, why are these listed in the fixed blade forum. There is a separate One for folders.

I'll take the Snarl and possibly another one of your knives. Please email me at sabre66 (at) live (dot) com

Thanks

Back