List of Chiruwa type Khukri

I am partial to the Chiruwa (Full Tang) Khukri in the Villager finish and thought I would focus mainly on feeding my addiction to the HI Khukri by focusing on building my collection around them (for now) I doubt I will be very successful because other Khukri have already started clouding my judgement, like the Gelbu Special.
Assuming that I am able to keep from buying every Khukri that I see in the daily deal, I was wondering if anyone had a list of HI's Chiruwa type. Originally I was going to just use the Warranty for a check list, but realized that not all the items are Chiruwa and that there are other Khukri that are not listed.
If anyone does share, I apologize in advance for having you take the time to post when I don't follow through due to temptation to buy something sleek and sexy that isn't on the list. It might end up being helpful to someone else besides me with more will power.

CAK
ASTK
Manakamana Special
Deradune
Bonecutter
Bashpati

Just off the top of my head.

You can get a custom made too. I have 3 Sirupates with chiruwa handles.

A chiruwa Gelbu special.... droool.

Yeah, that one I would snatch up immediately, and not veer from my path

A chiruwa Gelbu Special from the past:

"This is a 21 inch, 1.75 pound Chiruwa style Gelbu Special that has everything right and nothing wrong. The blade sings when I put the file to it and when I ship it I will have some misgivings. The fit is perfect and you can see by the relections in the blade what sort of finish it has. The fullers look like they were done by a machine but we all know they are forged. Sanu has the edge hardened up to 58 -- 59 Rc and it will take a couple of hairs off my arm. The handle is the light hill walnut and perfectly executed with HI habaki style bolster. I just can't say enough good things about this knife. The karda and chama are just shy of 7 inches, excellently done and both are fullered. The scabbard is made and tooled by the sarki with no name with a dragon and daphne. The frog is the HI 100 year superfrog."
--Bill Martino, 9-30-2000
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/147407-Another-excercise-in-excellence-by-Sanu-21-Chiruwa-GS-Pix-and-bargain

Thanks For adding to the list Pyro.
I think that Gelbu Special is speaking to me. I am going to have to give Yangdu a call and see about special ordering a chiruwa with villager finish. The family and I just moved out from town to a four acre piece of land butted up to a farm and about 100 acres of forest behind and I am going to try and work the homesteading angle with the wife as justification for my HIKV. It won't work, but if I don't try she would be disappointed by my lack of a no good excuse, much like I would be upset to see her lose the joy of saving us money by bringing other people's junk home every weekend from yard sales. Both actions drive each other crazy, but stoping each other would unbalance the universe.

Well here are a few to start you off

photojan25190639.jpg

20" siru
18.5" M43
16" ajambari

photojan25191030.jpg

15" balance M43
10.5" BDC

And here is an overall pic to give some semblance of scale

imageiij.jpg

Have to admit I was supprised it was not on your list since it and the cak are kinda the poster children for chiruwa handles

Lol thanks and there are others just don't have them up yet another five or so including a tarwar and a larger BDC

And all since September. Deff highly addictive since I only had plans for one or two....

Back