Lite weight villager utility Knife

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
15 inch 16 ounce villager utility Knife by Anil. Sisau wood handle. Lite and sharp Knife at $60.

8AoDUNC.jpg

BH2ceSx.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com
First come first served

Sweet handle, sweet price and yep sweet weight!!! I tell you what! My KLVUK got lots of use here in Texas last week! I was lucky and had electricity most of the week but no water for a while. For drinking water I had to chop up all kinds of unimaginable crap unwanted furniture included with my klvuk to feed the potbelly and melt snow and distill it to drink. Khuk always saves the day! If this one dont go soon i might have to do something about it. Dont really need seven? ...dont remember how many I got now but that wood sure looks sweet and it aint even oiled yet! That one is a real beauty!
BTW: Hope all my fellow Texans are doing well and survived this BS. This was completely unexpected on a municipal level and a wake up call so bug out bag just got a bit bigger!

Last edited:
This one has nice proportions. One of my favorite khukuris is about this size. You can't do better for an all-purpose knife.

And since a picture is worth many words, here it is:

Chitlangi15.5in-Villager-Lokendra16oz-for-Dave-01cr.jpg

It's by Lokendra Kami (a very skilled and creative guy who unfortunately is no longer with HI), 15.5" overall length and 16 oz, with steel bolster and butt cap.

Just for fun, here are a pair of blades that Lokendra made, called "Brave Man" and "Wise Woman." Lokendra held a little ceremony to marry them, and I was fortunate to acquire both of them from Yangdu, at different times.

Gorkha-Hat-Knife-Lokendra-05d.jpg Gorkha-Hat-Knife-Lokendra-05b.jpg

Lokendra made several of the "Gorkha Hat Knives." The blades are Chitlangi-type, beautifully done, as shown here:

Gorkha-Hat-Knife-Lokendra-01.jpg

This one has nice proportions. One of my favorite khukuris is about this size. You can't do better for an all-purpose knife.

View attachment 1516104

It's by Lokendra Kami (a very skilled and creative guy who unfortunately is no longer with HI), 15.5" overall length and 16 oz, with steel bolster and butt cap.

Just for fun, here are a pair of blades that Lokendra made, called "Brave Man" and "Wise Woman." Lokendra held a little ceremony to marry them, and I was fortunate to acquire both of them from Yangdu, at different times.

View attachment 1516105 View attachment 1516106

Lokendra made several of the "Gorkha Hat Knives." The blades are Chitlangi-type, beautifully done, as shown here:

View attachment 1516104

View attachment 1516105 View attachment 1516106

View attachment 1516107
Wow. Those handles are some of the most unique I've seen. Very cool.

Best to contact Yangdu via her email listed at the bottom of all her post. I believe this one is long gone, bobbitybobbity gave it a home. Do contact Yangdu anyhow as she may have others.

Back