• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

little damascus cutter

hellize

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello!

Just finished this little knife. It's total length is 19.5 cm / 7.5 inch, with a 9 cm / 3.5 inch long blade.
The blade is made of damascus steel with around 100 layers. The handle is made of antler and wenge .
It also has a sheath made of thick leather sheath.

It is available for 140 usd.

120925124_10158641725977836_3987356222844876687_n.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 68
Beautiful knife & sheath. If still available, includes shipping and you accept Pay-Pal, I would like to buy this little gem!! If so, send me your E-mail address for payment and I will send it out later tonight. Thanks

Beautiful knife & sheath. If still available, includes shipping and you accept Pay-Pal, I would like to buy this little gem!! If so, send me your E-mail address for payment and I will send it out later tonight. Thanks
Hello. Glad you like it! :)
Unfortunately is has been sold a few a hours ago, but if you wish, I would gladly make you a similar one. It would take about 2 weeks to make it. And yes, I do accept paypal and shipping is included in that price ;)

That's unfortunate, I thought I jumped on this one early enough. If another is made in the same style/quality, I'll make the purchase. Let me know your response, thanks.

That's unfortunate, I thought I jumped on this one early enough. If another is made in the same style/quality, I'll make the purchase. Let me know your response, thanks.
Sure, when it is ready, I will send the pictures to you in a pm ;)
If you will like it, you can have it

Back