Livesay, Spyderco, H.I.

1 Himalayan Imports Manjushree sword New with new edge, never sharpened or used in any way.

Not a "Deal of the daY" blem. Dragon carved handle. A beautiful sword. 160.00 shipped.

1 livesay Air Assault (like new) Desert tan handle (Rare) 110.00 sold

1 Livesay RCM custom. Longer (16") blade. One of a kind. Only lightly tested. Fantastic Kydex Belt sheath. sold

1 Spyderco Ronin, like new (never used, just unsheathed and edge tested) 70. sold

1 spyderco Yojimbo blue handle very lightly used, almost new. 65. sold

pics available on request

Satisfaction guaranteed

no trades, please

Please put me 2nd in line for the Ronin & Yojimbo if something doesn't work out.

Thanks,
Tom

reduced Manjushree sword price again. Lowest price for one of these beauties ever...

--Dave

pic of the HI? I can't find one on the HI website.

Obviously, since these are hand-made, there are variations from one to another, but here are a few images I found on the Web (until pictures for the actual sword that's for sale are posted):
11-28-05-2.JPG
11-28-05-4.JPG
6-29-06-1.JPG
6-29-06-2.JPG
6-29-06-3.JPG
6-29-06-4.JPG
6-29-06-5.JPG

Both the Manjushree and Dukti have been described as Nepalese interpretations of the Roman Gladius. They're not historically accurate as a Gladius, but they have a similar size and shape, and of course because they're H.I.'s, the spring steel they're made from is capable of more than wall-hanging if you're of such a mind.

Machete arrived today. All is well. Thank you Dave.

Back