• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$old>>LNIB ZT 0308 CPM 20cv Coyote Brown

TheFactor

Life is good !
Going threw my safe and Found this Beautiful ZT0308 that has rarely been carried and thought I put it up for grabs at a bargain for someone to enjoy and to keep my rotation going as I’m running out of room in my safe. I’m the original owner and it’s like new in box with bubble wrap and all factory paperwork. Not a mark on it anywhere that I can see and the pictures speak for them self. Blade is centered , excellent action with a free falling blade and strong lockup. Again this one has mainly been a safe queen although carried a few times shows absolutely no wear or sign of carry. Factory razor sharp ZT edge also. These are currently selling for 300.00 and I’m letting it go at a good guy price for a fellow Bladeforums member . With that being said I reserve the right to sell to whom I please but generally first I’ll take it posted here gets it when followed by prompt PayPal only payment. It’s your responsibility to know the laws in your state
Any questions or comments please send me a pm so to not clutter this thread. But all I’ll take it’s are welcome here and have priority over pm’s.
NO TRADES
PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES
WILL SHIP TO LISTED PAYPAL ADDRESS ONLY
WILL SHIP IN THE U.S only
$old>> TYD
Thanks for looking
9sM7Sww.jpg

u1i3rQm.jpg

9P2tL2b.jpg

zWY9xGi.jpg

seIalPI.jpg

WjSioEp.jpg