• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lone Wolf Lobo Double-Action Automatic w/ Cocobolo Wood (Pre-benchmade, Very Rare)

Lone Wolf Lobo Double-Action w/ Cocobolo Wood (Pre-benchmade, Very Rare)

This is lightly carried not perfect but in great shape. Includes original box and paperwork.

The Lobo LC22605 is a double-action that can function as a one handed opening locking-liner knife or be instantly fired. The Lobo has a 3.5 inch blade that can handle any cutting task and a stainless steel pocket clip for convenient carry. The firing mechanism is hidden under the handle and is activated by sliding the left side handle scale towards the top of the knife. Because there are no apparent buttons on the outside of the handle the fact that the Lobo is an auto is known only to its owner. This makes the knife convenient to carry and use anywhere. The blade is 3.5 inches of CPM-S30V steel for great edge retention and toughness. The liners, pocket clip and internal components are stainless steel. The handle is Cocobolo wood that is extremely handsome and really adds a touch of class. The Lobo is smooth, rugged and lightning fast to open.

Price $650 Delivered, PayPal G&S. 3% discount for PayPal F&F. Zelle & Venmo payments also accepted. Feel free to email me any questions at jon.zielinski@gmail.com. Due to my busy schedule I may not be able to get back to you right away but I will get back to everyone on a first come first serve basis. Please allow 48-72 hours to ship. I will try to get it shipped right away but if I can't I'm letting you know upfront.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/Bo9l7Mm

20181217_160716.jpg

Back