Lonesome Farmcatta from Reno

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
16.5 inch 24 ounce Farmcatta by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Sheath is missing.
$88. *SOLD*

8V09qnH.jpg

jj3LOJz.jpg

SHq6DLu.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Deal isn't done yet....and 10 hrs seems like a long time for that one to sit..... Fingers crossed that I will have to decide what type of sheath to be making

Great snag! I was really close to sending an email last night but decided to sleep on it. Looks like it found another home. That is an incredible deal. Enjoy it!

Well, my package had arrived when I got up this afternoon, (Thanks Yangdu), but unfortunately I was heading out for another nightshift. Should get to unbox it tommorow.....

Well, my package had arrived when I got up this afternoon, (Thanks Yangdu), but unfortunately I was heading out for another nightshift. Should get to unbox it tommorow.....
Something to look forward to! :thumbsup:

The wife got hold of it and decided it would make a perfect Christmas gift, so I guess I'll be looking forward to seeing it a bit longer now. Maybe I'll have forgotten about it by then...............and be truly surprised.

The wife got hold of it and decided it would make a perfect Christmas gift, so I guess I'll be looking forward to seeing it a bit longer now. Maybe I'll have forgotten about it by then...............and be truly surprised.
What a mean mistreater, haha!

Tell her that gives her plenty of time to have a first rate sheath made for it. :thumbsup:

Back