Long time no see, Blade Forums! ♡ Today's EDC selections. Yours? :]

IMG_20180816_023922_263.jpg

Hey guys! ^_^

It sure has been a while, how are you all? ♡ Scored this Shattuckite Buck 110 a couple of weeks ago (thanks empty5853 empty5853 ! :)) and my new Hohner Special 20 was a birthday gift I got yesterday! ^_^ I'm 27, and am not feeling too jazzed about that fact ;P Anyways, I thought I'd post about what I'm EDC-ing today, since a lot of it is fresh and new! :)

What are you all carrying today? How's everybody on BF doing? I hope you all are having a great week! :]

Cheers! ^_^

~ Sparkly ♡

Today.... my standard Vic SAK Adventurer model and my new White River Backpacker Pro with orange G-10 handles. Yesterday new and really liking this little fixed blade knife. Have a little Case Peanut in my watch pocket also. Need to take some pictures of the Backpacker before it gets all marked up.

Handsome Bucks you have there. I noticed the pen too. :D

Spear today .
Everyone needs a spear around the house. You just never know. Day before yesterday I found a mid-size raccoon in my garage visiting a bag of cans that I am going to recycle. Since I saw a few flies, guess I didn't clean all of them as well as I thought. I used a broom on the raccoon. Yeah, he was quite focused rooting thought things inside the bag.

Been carrying this ^^^^^above post^^^^ a few months unfortunately I don't like it as much as I'd thought I would, probably will go back to my Pacific salt soon.

Hey Sparkly,

Glad you like that Shattuckite Buck 110 I sold you. It really is a beauty and the pictures don't do it justice.
I guess I'm kind of set in my ways. I have a few EDC's but I always stay with this one. Its a Vic Black Pioneer. It's got a few scrapes and dings but it meets my needs. Nothing fancy for sure.

Take care.

Vr
Mark T.

Vic Black Pioneer #1.jpg

Back