Look out! It (Native 5 Carbon Fiber S110V) has arrived!

Lol, i tried to buy one 15 minutes after I read this and it mysteriously disappeared from my cart in the middle of checkout. Hope a forum member caught that one anyway.

Hmmm, I've had pre-orders and email alerts set up from all the usual vendors for at least 10 months and not a peep.
Typical.
Maybe I don't spend enough money at their stores. :mad:

You're welcome! Looks like you tapped them out, because it has now turned to "pre-order" status.

Anyone know if this is a sprint run or an ongoing production knife?

Sprint run.

Only the Worker G-10 isn't out yet.

The July 2014 issue of Spyderco Byte has these Sprint Runs as coming soon:

9868f1116f9be183ddd2ccc47b99d4da_zps49b0502c.jpg

Got one! Thanks Hannibal.

Now watch all the pre-orders I've forgotten about come rolling in. :rolleyes:

That's no problem. When all those extra Natives roll in, you can send me one free of charge as a token of your appreciation. ;)

Put a Pre-Order in for a CF Native at KW hopefully I won't have to wait too long ^^; Also it looks like the Worker sprint is rolling in too at KW...

That's no problem. When all those extra Natives roll in, you can send me one free of charge as a token of your appreciation. ;)

Sure! ;)

Actually when I ordered from KW it was available but by the time I checked out my receipt states pre-order. :(
Now I guess there's another one on the way. Can't wait to see how many I get now! :rolleyes:

Just so I'm thinking correct - this is the same knife as the green G10 forum knife then but with CF scales?

That Worker looks nice. Sure takes me back. I had one if the originals when a Spyderco was just getting going. Wish now I'd have kept it. At that time Spyderco was really something new with that opening hole and SS handles. Do kinda wish they'd of went with the upgraded steel though. Especially at that price break. I'm guessing the collectors will snap them up pretty quick. Same with the Native.

Its Oh so grand these are finally in stock! ;)

Just placed a order with them, I was told they are expected to ship out in the next month.

Sure! ;)

Actually when I ordered from KW it was available but by the time I checked out my receipt states pre-order. :(
Now I guess there's another one on the way. Can't wait to see how many I get now! :rolleyes:

Sounds like you'll receive one as soon as the next batch arrives at KW. If it is anything like the Cruwear Manix, they'll have another batch within a week or two. :)

Back