Look out! It (Native 5 Carbon Fiber S110V) has arrived!

Received a notification from KnifeWorks that my pre-order is "Ready to Ship"! Looks like the second batch arrived sooner than expected.

Received a notification from KnifeWorks that my pre-order is "Ready to Ship"! Looks like the second batch arrived sooner than expected.

Is it me or does it now say "Temporarily out of stock" instead of "out of stock".

Is it me or does it now say "Temporarily out of stock" instead of "out of stock".

I think Knifeworks always posts "Temporarily out of stock" until they know that they are officially "SOLD OUT" (e.g. Manix 2 XL Carbon Fiber S90V). I think the "temporarily" has been there since they shut down the pre-orders.

I ordered from Knife Outlet three days ago and haven't heard anything. They said they had it in stock on their site when I ordered. I emailed twice about it, and haven't heard back. Great operation.

I ordered from Knife Outlet three days ago and haven't heard anything. They said they had it in stock on their site when I ordered. I emailed twice about it, and haven't heard back. Great operation.

I called them because I hadn't heard anything after I placed an order. They said they'd only had one in stock and it was long gone.

I called them because I hadn't heard anything after I placed an order. They said they'd only had one in stock and it was long gone.
Thanks for letting me know. Guess I have to call to make sure they cancel it outright, instead of sit on it like a pre-order.

It looks like the second batch is hitting dealers. My second preorder from 1.5 years ago just shipped. Go get them while you can.

In stock at BHQ, good luck! I'm gonna bet on my KW pre-order ^^;

Back