Look out! It (Native 5 Carbon Fiber S110V) has arrived!

Nevermind. I just the saw the price on the ones that were out of stock. I'm out of the running but good luck to those in search of one. :D

Do I give up on getting one from knifeworks? I loyal to them when I can be. But I don't want to miss out.

KW's price is the best I have seen but $200-$215 still is fairly reasonable IMO. I understand being loyal to a shop but if you want one you should get it where you can, after all sprints aren't exactly like trying to get a new release standard model, you can't really say "I'll just wait until the supply stabilizes". Personalty I usually approach these things with a price in mind, I'll buy wherever I can manage as long as it's under what ever price cap I choose, otherwise I just accept it wasn't meant to be.

I've seen the Native5 S110V CF sell for $178.55 to $234.00 (excluding BBS at $319.95)! The low price was KnifeWorks.

The current in stock price of $207.95 at GP Knives is the norm.

KW's price is the best I have seen but $200-$215 still is fairly reasonable IMO. I understand being loyal to a shop but if you want one you should get it where you can, after all sprints aren't exactly like trying to get a new release standard model, you can't really say "I'll just wait until the supply stabilizes". Personalty I usually approach these things with a price in mind, I'll buy wherever I can manage as long as it's under what ever price cap I choose, otherwise I just accept it wasn't meant to be.
Thanks for that. Guess I jump now and worry later. Sorry KW! I love you!

Edit to say... NOOOOOOO!!!!! I go to put it in cart.. and sold out. Damn it.

And gone! hope you got one minimize, that took longer than I would have thought, they were up for almost 2hrs lol

And gone! hope you got one minimize, that took longer than I would have thought, they were up for almost 2hrs lol
Thanks. But I just missed it. After your post, I thought it was good advice. Went to put it in my cart.. and it was gone. :( Won't hesitate again.

Thanks. But I just missed it. After your post, I thought it was good advice. Went to put it in my cart.. and it was gone. :( Won't hesitate again.

I suggest that you dont dillydally. Take the shot when you have an opprotunity. Best of luck...

Last edited:
They were only up for about 55 - 65 min. at KW today. I went to check their Facebook photo history to check again what it had sold for before ($178.55) just before noon and I saw that it was posted again (13 min old at that time maybe just before 12pm). I called KW and I was first speaking to Mallory? and then Katelyn who looks after Int. sales. I think and she asked me how I knew about them (only 6 received in stock) and I told her that it had just come up on FB. She said that there must have been a miscommunication because it wasn't supposed to go up on FB until after lunch. So the FB announcement was a bit too early - but perfect timing for me because I might otherwise never have know about it. I watched the page while at work updating occasionally and when I refreshed my browser at 12:52pm EDT they were sold out. They went for $189.95 this time around......just like the Cruwear Manix 2, when KW got some more in they raised the price about $11.....still better than anywhere else though.

I was on the fence about this one but when I saw they were available at GPknives I threw it in my cart. I thought about it for about ten minutes before making myself pull the trigger. Check my email for confirmation then reloaded the page and they were gone... did I get the last one of that run? I don't know but I feel damn lucky now.

Back