Looking at getting a tsprof sharpener

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think I've narrowed down purchasing between an edge pro professional and a tsprof sharpener. I really would prefer my knives to be clamped so I'm leaning more towards the tsprof.

My biggest issue is where to get one. I dont want to have to wait 4 months by ordering it from the Russian site. I know there are some United states retailers that sell it, but I'm not sure how well they can get spare parts. I dont want to drop $550 on a machine and have something break on it and not be able to fix it.

Since this is a big forum I was hoping one of those retailers can be contacted on here, or are there owners of the system that can answer these questions?

Thanks!

F facewizard13 ... I believe DLT Trading sells the tsprof system and I can highly recommend DLT.

contact DLT they are great to help and answer any questions you may have ... or try a PM to Jordan@DLT here.

Here is a member who sells them, States llc. The link is to his website, George has a page here but it doesn't get much traffic.

I have owned the Edge Pro and the K02 and I massively preferred the K02 (though that is not to say the EP is not also a fantastic option), so I support your leanings.

I’ll tell you this much: nothing on that machine will be breaking easily lol. It is one heavy-duty sumbitch.

Sorry, I don’t have an answer for your primary issue, but I did want to weigh in. Good luck with your search (I just bit it and waited the ~2.5 months)

I have owned the Edge Pro and the K02 and I massively preferred the K02 (though that is not to say the EP is not also a fantastic option), so I support your leanings.

I’ll tell you this much: nothing on that machine will be breaking easily lol. It is one heavy-duty sumbitch.

Sorry, I don’t have an answer for your primary issue, but I did want to weigh in. Good luck with your search (I just bit it and waited the ~2.5 months)

Sorry you had to wait. No one has to wait anymore. Got lots of them. See you all at Blade Show in Atlanta.
George

I've created a TSProf Technical Thread for anyone to ask questions, share tips or make comments in the Dealers sub-forum.
Everyone is invited. Let's have fun and show how you are using your systems! Click here: TSProf Technical Thread

George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back