Looking at Spyderco

I'm looking to spend around 125 for an edc from Spyderco. I keep going back to the Police 4 since I don't mind that steel at all, and the blade is about 4 inches which is what is selling me on it. Any other Spydercos I've missed that has a blade about that size for the price? I've looked through knifeworks and Knife Center. If anyone eventually gets back to me I appreciate your time

You could also look at the endura or manix xl. The endura is a little less money, the manix is a little more. Maybe the pacific salt if you wanted rust proof? The police isn’t a bad choice if you like big knives.

You could also look at the endura or manix xl. The endura is a little less money, the manix is a little more. Maybe the pacific salt if you wanted rust proof? The police isn’t a bad choice if you like big knives.
I'll check those out now. Thanks, brother. Yeah... I definitely prefer bigger blades

I prefer the ergonomics, lock, and blade shape of the Military to the Police (SS or Lightweight), but new street price on those is more like $193. A gently used one here on the BF Exchange should be closer to your budget, though, if you want to go that route.

Look on the exchange here and you can get more for your money. A few more $$ and look for a Gayle Bradley 2 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Look on the exchange here and you can get more for your money. A few more $$ and look for a Gayle Bradley 2 :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks, brother. I'm def going for a membership.. I'm already tapped out this week I think I should be good next week for a membership

I'm def going for a membership.. I'm already tapped out this week I think I should be good next week for a membership

Not to dissuade you from becoming a paying member (supporting the site is good!), but you don't need a paid membership to buy stuff on the Exchange, only to sell. :)

Really the only hiccup you'll run into is not being able to send PMs/conversations, which requires a paid membership, but most folks seem fine with a profile post, email, or other option for non-paying members.

Not to dissuade you from becoming a paying member (supporting the site is good!), but you don't need a paid membership to buy stuff on the Exchange, only to sell. :)

Really the only hiccup you'll run into is not being able to send PMs/conversations, which requires a paid membership, but most folks seem fine with a profile post, email, or other option for non-paying members.
Oh ok.. thanks for that info, brother. I'm def not a seller or flipper... I buy what I'll use and I'm a content dude after my purchase. That was definitely helpful of you... I never knew actually

Congrats.... you will now.be addicted to Spyderco.
Your bank funds will be depleted and you have now fallen victim to the spyderhole.

Back