Looking for a bowie knife

I don't believe very much in a production Bowie. Sounds heretic to me.

Get one made by a grumpy old knifemaker that you'll find on HERE
Nothing beat a custom and fixed are way more affordable than fancy hipster folders

When I was recently at the Spyderco Factory Outlet I was able to handle the Respect Bowie and I fell instantly in love. Very impressed with how it felt.

I just need to save up, as it is not the cheapest bowie option out there.

Here is the sheath I carry my 124 in so I don’t have to leave my 110 behind

view

Last edited:
Ontario SP10 Marine Raider, you will need nothing more.

Bowies are a working knife and paying lots of money for a working knofe is silly.

Get the Marine Raider, its all you will ever need in a Bowie. I even but your wife will want to touch it.

I am going to sell a couple of automatics and get a bowie knife. No reason, I just want a bowie knife. Since it is going to be the only one I have I am willing to spend a few bucks for it. After some poking around I came up with the SOG Super Bowie Fixed Blade SB1T-L - Black. Good choice, bad choice, or is there something better?

Thanx

Not sure how much you want to spend but there are many custom makers on this forum who will be able to make you a truly special bowie.

How about one of the large Condors? I have the Moonshiner which is kind of cool. They also make a coffin bowie.

Got a moment to describe the Moonshiner? I do a double take every time I see that one.

I like their stuff but have only played with the thin stock stainless knives.

Puma and Linder make some fantastic traditional looking Bowies and I will add another thumbs up for the Trail Master. CS also make a very nice Laredo Bowie, a true monster!

Take a look at the Fallkniven Modern Bowie or
Busse Combat got the INFI SYKCO Alpha Regulator 9.5 take order right now.

Last edited:
I guess the Trailmaster is O-1 steel now. Can't say I have heard of that steel. What is up with the Trail Master San Mai III (VG-1). I know the price is up there!!
Same as Case CV. An enhanced 1095 from what I've read.--KV

Back