Looking For A Composite Esquire?

blue333

Gold Member
Hello All,
I need some help looking for a composite Esquire. I'e searched a couple of the big sites and only found wood handles. Can you point me to some online retailers (with great reputations) that stock Fiddlebacks? This will also help with my future purchases of different models.
Lastly, if anyone has something of their own in mind please let me know?
I may pull the trigger on a different model, the Bushcraft Jr.? Doesn' seem like to many people edc this knife? I dig the profile, but perhaps it's
not pointy enough for some to edc, or maybe too big??
Thanks in advance guys/gals! : )

Last edited:
i found this one w/ a quick search of our Dealers that have a Membership on here(non supporting Dealers can not be linked here)
https://fiddlebackoutpost.com/colle...oducts/fiddleback-forge-esquire-boogie-nights

I carry a BCJr. quite frequently as my "big" knife. It's usually in conjunction w/ a Runt, Pocket Kephart or Gnome

**EDIT

like today
2v2J9LmmyxurAoi.jpg

2v2J9Lm4dxurAoi.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the link VANCE, I Just bookmarked it.
Not really feeling the Boogie Nights pattern, although I like the name!

I'm on the fence with the Bushcrafter Jr. Doesn't seem like the Esquire is in the cards. Not to long ago I picked up an LT Wright Next Gen at 7.5" inches and have/do carry it as an EDC. I'm betting it's a bit wider/taller & heavier than the BCJ?

Edit: Forgot to add how amazing your BCJ looks, Absolutely a Stunner!

Last edited:
Thank you for the link VANCE, I Just bookmarked it.
Not really feeling the Boogie Nights pattern, although I like the name!

I'm on the fence with the Bushcrafter Jr. Doesn't seem like the Esquire is in the cards. Not to long ago I picked up an LT Wright Next Gen at 7.5" inches and have/do carry it as an EDC. I' betting its a bit wider/taller & heavier than the BCJ?

Edit: Forgot to add how amazing your BCJ looks, Absolutely a Stunner!

You're correct that the Next Gen is quite a bit more knife overall than the BC JR. I also EDC the BC JR pretty regularly and it slips nicely in the pocket. The Esquire will fit in between the BC JR and one of the little guys like the Gnome above or a runt. Have no fear finding an Esquire if that's what you think will best fit the bill. They are out there. You may try posting a WTB in the flea market as well. Best of luck!

Thank you for the reply Southern Gent! I did not know about the WTB Flea market?
I think I'm going to go with the BC Jr. I see that they are normally 7 1/2" inches, and I found one at 7 1/4" inches. So A tad smaller of which will work out better for my needs.
I have the larger Bushcrafter, just originally wasn't sure if the Jr. Was noticeably smaller? I have not seen any pics of the two side by side. But i'm willing to bet just through common sense thinking that it is noticeably smaller, as you would think why make a smaller knife of the same model, if it's not actually smaller, lol.

X4 Fiddlebacks In The Last x4 Day's! It's way to hard to just stop at one LOL!
The pictures below are all incoming knives that have been shipped. I will post some more pics and thoughts when I get them in hand.
2gt3dkp.jpg

xasbj8.jpg

2djpg9i.jpg

20sbj9.jpg

iwhvzr.jpg

vgmryc.jpg

2u7xaoj.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, just purchased a Bushcraft Jr. From USA Made Blade! Actually this will be my second Fiddleback from them and I have to say Scott goes above and beyond with customer service! I had a question about my order from yesterday and I got a response within the hour. I was thinking no one would reply since it was a federal holiday. Big thumbs up for USA Made Blade!!

Is it bad that I have ordered x4 Fiddlebacks in x4 day's? Lol. Truth be told, I have been saving a knife fund for a while, otherwise the wifey would probably have choice words for me after all this spending! Lol, actually she would probably just joke about it with me. My wife is super cool and loves hearing my knife banter (For the most part, lol). I just bought her a Pink Paramilitary 2 to go with her Pink Ontario Rat 2. She likes having me whip up lanyards for her knives as well : ) Even though she calls me her "Little Knife Nerd", I'm lucky and thankful she's on board with the knife stuff.
You guys/gals know the saying "Happy Wife, Happy Life" , well I say "Happy Wife, Happy KNIFE"!! :D:thumbsup:

3588kmf.jpg

Wow. I'm loving this thread. Welcome aboard blue333 blue333 I like how you buy knives. And, definitely hold onto your awesome sounding lady. The ones that support the habbit are keepers!

Wow. I'm loving this thread. Welcome aboard blue333 blue333 I like how you buy knives. And, definitely hold onto your awesome sounding lady. The ones that support the habbit are keepers!

Thank you! I really really am loving the vibe here in the Fiddlback Sub Forum! It feels like a little (but big) family. I am looking forward to being a part of the fun!
Definitely need to get an avatar going and become a paid member. I have a feeling lots o' knives will be going for sale to support my Fiddleback habit! Lol

Back