Looking for a knife

Hey guys. Im looking for a bark river fox river II LT prefferably with desert ironwood handles. Been looking for it in the Eu (i live in norway). Im going on a vacation to Florida in february and im hoping to find one while im there. Could you guys point me in the right direction?

Not personally a fan of BRK but just google the knife model. There are several vendors with them in stock (some of them forum supporters. I recommend ordering from those), buy it and have it sent to your hotel/place of residence whilst in FL. Seems pretty straightforward.

Ive been googling alot. Even visited known sites. I either find some of the other Models, or it says the knife is out of stock. If you would be so kind and post a link to the actual knife where i can buy it from a site i would be much grateful

I'd contact DLT or KSF, hold it for you, and have them ship it to FL when you're there especially if you're staying in some sort of hotel or rented accomadations for a short period of time.

Shipping it to your hotel/resort is a great idea :):thumbsup:. I have mailed large items ahead of time in the past like one piece fishing rods or snow boards. Then you would have the option to mail it back home or pack it in your "Checked luggage" and NOT your carry on. Enjoy your trip to the states and welcome to the BF Draugen . BTW if your anywhere near Orlando Fla then you should make a trip to the BASS Pro Shop and their you will find a large selection of knifes at reasonable prices.

Thanks for your kind words. Bark river knives aint easy to come by here in norway. At least not those who arent the most selling ones.

Will check out that shop if im going that way. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah i probably could. Just dont know how i would want it. And i kinda fell in love with the Fox river 2 allready

Thanks for your kind words. Bark river knives aint easy to come by here in norway. At least not those who arent the most selling ones.
Well, actually they are. A reputable internet vendor in Finland has ten models of the Fox River on their website, as of this writing. Ordering from them will have a knife at your door in a couple of days.

As others have said, you can get a nice custom for the same money. Id go that way over a BRK any day.

Beacuse you can get a dang nice custom for the money (see link in my post above), which might not only be a better knife than the BRK but which will also provide a high degree of pride in ownership.
Further more, Im not a fan of BRK nor impressed by their knives.

Beacuse you can get a dang nice custom for the money (see link in my post above), which might not only be a better knife than the BRK but which will also provide a high degree of pride in ownership.
Further more, Im not a fan of BRK nor impressed by their knives.

I find that customs often have more attention paid to the heat treat and grind for performance. Bark River sometimes has grinds too thin for purported use, and I’ve found that my customs seem to have better performance in the same steel. Carothers 3v is an extreme example of this performance difference.

That said, I know nothing about the fox river 2 in particular.

I appreciate your feedback. I appreciate all the feedback. Im looking for an awesome knife. Doesnt have to be brk. I do have a couple of becker knives wich i like alot. But this round i want to put a little more into it to rly get that perfect knife for my use.

Feel free to share the negative things about brk
Person behind the knives is pond scum and a thief, some knives arrived in another steel than advertised, questionable QC, grind lines blurry on some knives, some knives are discount copies of famous knife designs (continuing the tradition from BlackJack knives).

Back