• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking for antler

Hi guys, I am looking for antlers or antler rather that has the little pedicle or whatever where the base meets the skull part for a knife handle

Crown stag is what you are looking for
mlfZGuL.jpg
5gENH5D.jpg

Hi guys, I am looking for antlers or antler rather that has the little pedicle or whatever where the base meets the skull part for a knife handle
Sorry, I should've been more clear. I'm looking for places to buy antlers. I've been searching the web for about three hours and just can't find the one that I want. I'm looking for the antler part where it meets the skull.

Search Crown Stag (and Button Stag, if you only need that part for a spacer, guard, pommel, or something) at the dealers you're looking at.

Depeding on where you live, an alternate source of stag is after the rut, when the deer/elk/moose drop their antlers.
With patience, you can find the discarded antler out in the woods.

I don't know if the National Park Service, or the various State/County Park/Wildlife Refuge agents/game wardens charge visitors for any antlers they find and want to keep.

I’ve been told Petco has antlers for dogs to chew on.

Culpepper handle materials, hit and miss as far as the stag they send you but returns are ok if you don’t like it.

It's funny because that's the best deals that I have seen but I was hesitant because I've never used them and did not know if they were legit or not
I purchased from Furries.
I think I bought from them twice, good to go.

Back