• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking for Bark River Teddy 2, have GEC's and Modern Folders

About to take some time and head west, clear my head and camp along the way. I'd like to pick up a Bark River Teddy 2 for my journey, stacked leather or black micarta preferably but I'm open just not to Moran style really. I have a lot of folders, this would actually be my first fixed blade so GEC and few modern folders, CRK and Spyderco are all I have to trade but I'm hunting a Teddy. Thanks.

I've got a bunch, but for the right Teddy I'd dig into the top drawers, anything in particular you are looking for?

Cap lifters mainly. Barlow 15 or 77 of course :)

I have a blue gold elder burl teddy II

Last edited:
Im hunting a stacked leather or a black micarta, maybe a dark wood but Im really after the non moran style handle profile.

Im hunting a stacked leather or a black micarta, maybe a dark wood but Im really after the non moran style handle profile.

Ok-
The blue gold elder burl is non Moran. let me know if you’re interested or if you can’t find the stacked leather and have some GEC cap lifters for trades .

Back