• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking for Emerson knives, have TAD Gear messenger bag or Armour Lite watch

comoha

Gold Member
***Looking for gently used Emerson knives, mostly a CQC-13 Bowie, but will entertain other models. ****

Armour Lite AL43-KBW Men's Professional Series Watch- Purchased new by me a year ago, I’ve worn this off and on for work. Very clean and in very good shape. Band shows a little wear but no scratches or chips on the face and dial. Works perfectly, keeps great time. Comes with box, pillow and manual.

Armourlite AL43-KBW Professional chronograph men's watch features a 45mm wide and 14mm thick black ion plated steel solid stainless steel case with a unidirectional rotating bezel and a textured screw-down crown with function pushers. Armourlite AL43-KBW is powered by an accurate Japanese Citizen Miyota OS60 quartz chronograph movement. This stylish watch also features a sharp looking black dial with green tritium filled silver tone luminous hands and luminescent white Arabic numeral hour markers along with the chronograph and date display functions, scratch resistant shatterproof high-impact-resistant glass crystal and water resistant to 100 meters. Armourlite AL43-KBW is equipped with a 22mm wide white stitches black synthetic fiber fabric strap with a buckle clasp. Armourlite AL43-KBW men's Professional chrono black dial black fabric strap green tritium fill watch is brand new and comes in an original Armourlite gift box and is backed by a 2 years store warranty.
View attachment 1116676 View attachment 1116677 View attachment 1116678

TAD Gear Dispatch messenger bag - Purchased in fall of 2017, I used this as a work bag over the winter of 2017 and spring of 2018. I decided I liked my backpack better and went back to it. This bag is clean, from a smoke free home. One of the black paracord zipper pulls came off one of the inside pockets, but that is easily replaced. This bag is pretty bombproof and really well designed.

Our Dispatch Bag is the lighter, faster companion to the FAST Pack series, built with the same rugged, modular performance but with an eye towards the capabilities demanded by travel and urban every day carry. With 800 cubic inches of storage space, thirteen pockets, seven accessory slots, PALS webbing and MIL-SPEC 1000D Cordura, this bag was made to transport your gear from the latest cafes in Manhattan through the teeming streets of Mumbai”

COLOR
  • Black
MATERIAL
  • 1000 Denier Invista Cordura® Fabric
  • Lining: 420D Oxford Nylon
DIMENSIONS
  • Volume: Approximately 800 cu in/13 L
  • 17" W x 12" H x 4" D
ZIPPERS & HARDWARE
  • ITW Nexus Fasteners
  • All Zippers are YKK® Nylon Coil Zippers
FEATURES