Looking for info on an old water pouch

Hi everyone

While sorting through some old kit and came across a liquipak water pouch I'd forgotten about, when I tested it I found it leaked. I've been trying to find a replacement plastic/foil liners/inserts that actually holds the water for it but I can't find much about the company/brand online except for a few listings on eBay and old hiking/outdoor magazines.

I remember finding the company/brand in Israel online and selling replacement liners/inserts for it when I was given it back in the late 2000s (pre 2008).

Does anyone know if the company/brand still exists or if their out of business?

I have no idea about the status of the company but you could always try a drop or two of Aquasure (flexible uretane adhesive) or the local equivalent to fix that leak. I have used it with great success to fix air leaks (pinholes) in my spearfishing safety float.

I have even used Cyanoacrilate in a pinch. It worksfine, although if you put too much of it, it could break because the cured cyanoarcilate is brittle (not like the uretane).

Mikel

I just did a google search in Hebrew for you but no luck, sorry.

The bags out of box wine work well for a low budget water pouch. Very tough.--KV

Back