Looking for pics of the CQC-T

Specifically of the new version without the top o-rings in the handle. I'm thinking about picking one up but I'd like to see what one looks like.

I already did, and I couldn't find it there or at the link you posted. The new version does not have the orings at the top.

Imagine the same pictures all over the Internet, but without the top four O-Rings.

We didn't find it necessary to re-do our artwork and neither did our dealers.

Isn't that false advertising? I mean there's all these pictures all over the internet of the CQC-T and now it's been modified but there won't be any new pictures of it so people will be ordering one thing and receiving another.

Stage 2 is considering buying a product that he knows has been changed but he's supposed to "imagine" what it looks like and pay $275.00

How about a photo of the prototype in the new configuration? And none of the dealers want current photos? Imagine the phone calls they're going to get when they start shipping products that don't look like the pictures.

Some additional questions. Why were these changes made, and how long ago? If I order online will I get shipped an old version or a new version.

Stage 2...

The specifications box on the CQC-T page of our website contains remarks that will answer your questions. If you have any further questions, e-mail me directly, as I seldom visit this forum anymore.

If the production is truly going, where are the pictures of the new design. A prototype should of been made and approved before okaying the production run, just like the first run. Why not post pictures here so all can see it....

Oh, I forgot.... On your forum here, you closed it as soon as customers starting talking fraud. The FBI, IRS, Federal Trade Commission, The states of Washington and New Jersey are starting to look into ATC's business practices, with more to follow.

Post a picture to prove me wrong.

I am so tired of this endless ridiculousness with you two...it is one of the primary reasons I closed our forum here.

I've already called Kevin on his cell and forwarded this thread to our attorneys...

Take your antics to the Jerry Springer show...you'll be better suited there.

I am only stating facts. As for a lawyer, I told you last time you threatened lawsuit, email me your lawyers info. I am still awaiting this info. I am not scared of you Andy. I will be happy to take all this information and documentation to court. Like I said, prove me wrong, show facts of your production. I personally know you are a fraud, do you forget so easily. I was listed as ATC's production manager and Suzanne was your Customer Service. You have defrauded numerous partners, vendors and customers and the documentation was given freely by your soon to be exwife. We have the evidence and have forwarded it to the proper authorities. Prove me wrong and I'll eat crow right here. You can't. Did you not close your forum as soon as customers started talking fraud?????? It had nothing to do with me or Suzanne. The customers said fraud before I ever did.

As for Jerry Springer, are you not also the man who cheated with your best friends wife while your own wife was pregnant, and now your girlfriend is pregnant!!!! Talk about trailer trash.

Your a fraud, go away.

Back