Looking for the "Busses" among folders!

The Les George VECP and Jeremy Robertson's El Patron 3v Folder!

Can't forget the XM18 or 24

The XM24 sure looks tempting, but they price is just unreal...
No way to justify that purchase if the wife finds out :D

I've seen Pohlforce (as I'm from Germany, getting them shouldn't be a problem either), but I'm not so sure about their asthetics, much less of their reliability?
So far I haven't read anything about them...

Alright, scratch that last part, they seem fine, I just think their styling is a little too aggressive for me.

Last edited:
If you're willing to shell out a little more, then I'd suggest a custom AD-10 from Andrew Demko. I have one, it's a absolute tank. And it comes with the super strong triad lock. And Demko is a great guy to deal with, super nice person who treats everyone with respect including clueless newbies (like myself) and experienced knife knuts. You can check out reviews of the AD-10 on utube.

Heeeuuummmm... maybe a bencmade rift, though perhaps that default steel is not tough enough
Probably the new Hogue knives, button lock gotta be tight as a whistle
Most certainly the more practical Cold steel triad series like the american lawman
One of those emersons, though they do have not particularly elite in strength liner locks and cost quite a bit
The Buck 337 vantage or whatever it is called, only a number on my blade looks real good and must be pretty dang strong as it is a buttonless button lock, though maybe a bit complicated and experimental

wow this was my 700th post

Last edited:
Just watched some tests on youtube, the AD10 sure is pretty strong!
Any idea how much it costs or where to get it?
Though I'm afraid it will be a little over my limit...

I'd vote for the adamas. Way stronger than Any frame lock and way nicer than a cold steel.

Back